What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
Do you know the definition of letter of understanding ?
Did FN announce that they are negotiating like CZ did ?
Do you think FN will continue to support during war as they are highly influenced by US ?
Yes FN is negotiating with and with them and I know what LOU means and I know How many of these LOU are signed by our Army and they do nothing so if your entire notion was based on that assumption than I am only laughing here. So Good luck with that. CZ also got bashed by Army for leaking the things. You have no idea How pissed Army was on CZ.

Yes FN is negotiating with and with them and I know what LOU means and I know How many of these LOU are signed by our Army and they do nothing so if your entire notion was based on that assumption than I am only laughing here. So Good luck with that. CZ also got bashed by Army for leaking the things. You have no idea How pissed Army was on CZ.
My notion is not based on that assumption. But FN SCAR really cost so much and Pakistan have always look for cost effective solution. If SCAR is purchased it will be very surprising but it have less chances than BREN.

My notion is not based on that assumption. But FN SCAR really cost so much and Pakistan have always look for cost effective solution. If SCAR is purchased it will be very surprising but it have less chances than BREN.
We knew about the cost when we decided to bring the SCAR in for trials Janab. We didn't just woke up and started trials without knowing the Rifle price. We knew about the price from day one. And G3 at its time was one of the most expensive Rifles. When we started inducting it in 1967. When it comes to Rifles no hardly go for cost effective thing because we plan to use them for next 50 years. First thing which was looked at was the costs of every Rifle only than trials were started.

We are more in talks with FN than any company else Janab than if people are making assumptions based on some hilarious notions than I can do nothing about it. We as of now as 8 Frigates and Corvettes 4 Corvettes and 8 Submarines on order but we somehow we are short of money for buying Assault Rifles. And secondly we didn't got drunk and than decided to start Military trials. We knew price of each rifle when we went ahead and started the trials. So please for GOD love of GOD stop coming up with amusingly hilarious situations Janab.

@Naveed66

So you assumption :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha: is based on that LOU

Had ho gai hai. I pitty your uttla khana Janab.

Thread derailed by Zarvan.
I didn't derailed the thread I just told what I know and on this case my source here is well known and I have confirmed from few other guys including one guy who went at one of those places where trials were being conducted. He also gave me the picture which I posted here. And that guy was supporter of Pakistan going for MPT-76 but even he was told by Army guys that SCAR is way ahead in trials.

I didn't derailed the thread I just told what I know and on this case my source here is well known and I have confirmed from few other guys including one guy who went at one of those places where trials were being conducted. He also gave me the picture which I posted here. And that guy was supporter of Pakistan going for MPT-76 but even he was told by Army guys that SCAR is way ahead in trials.
you are like a PML-N for FN SCAR

1156E6BA-1921-4A36-8C03-B13830F65869.jpeg
A32EDA5F-19E9-48FA-91EE-18CFBB44315D.jpeg
CFAEC105-6B0E-4C6F-B368-6580E1731BAB.jpeg
784E9DC9-E0C9-402D-BC1B-E96772BB300E.png
140510BC-65CF-47E6-97C0-A2F8645AB7F6.png
Well it’s official with CZ the technology transfer is of the CZ 806 and 807 '!
POF will be manufacturing these, but the problem isn't over yet ...
The effectiveness of these rifles will only be obtained if the Army is able to provide ample amount of attachments for the rifles such as the ACOG sights , EO Tech , Reflex sights so the weapon can be used to its maximum. Not only that there are other attachments to improve accuracy or to change the class of the weapon like the Fore grip , Angular Fore grip , Custumizable stock ( to convert a 7.62*39 into a DMR! ) , AN PEQ’s as integrated laser modules.
These are few thing I have mentioned out of a long list of attachments available that actually make a soldiers life a bit easier by giving the upper hand in battle which can lead to reducing the casualties in the battle (not to say that martyrdom is a bad thing but officers and soldiers both have families back at home the least the army should do is to provide state of the art equipment in the battle zone !).

Attachments

• 1E080CEE-BFD0-46FC-B4B9-6EF8E3FCFF82.jpeg
    1E080CEE-BFD0-46FC-B4B9-6EF8E3FCFF82.jpeg
    17.5 KB · Views: 23
  • 0003DD9C-B0F9-49FF-AD0A-A0DDA544DAF9.jpeg
    0003DD9C-B0F9-49FF-AD0A-A0DDA544DAF9.jpeg
    28.3 KB · Views: 28
  • F3AA791D-1F00-4F7E-A575-9AFA8570A449.jpeg
    F3AA791D-1F00-4F7E-A575-9AFA8570A449.jpeg
    13.5 KB · Views: 21
View attachment 485268 View attachment 485269 View attachment 485270 View attachment 485263 View attachment 485264 Well it’s official with CZ the technology transfer is of the CZ 806 and 807 '!
The effectiveness of these rifles will only be obtained if the Army is able to provide ample amount of attachments for the rifles such as the ACOG sights , EO Tech , Reflex sights so the weapon can be used to its maximum. Not only that there are other attachments to improve accuracy or to change the class of the weapon like the Fore grip , Angular Fore grip , Custumizable stock ( to convert a 7.62*39 into a DMR! ) , AN PEQ’s as integrated laser modules.
These are few thing I have mentioned out of a long list of attachments available that actually make a soldiers life a bit easier by giving the upper hand in battle which can lead to reducing the casualties in the battle (not to say that martyrdom is a bad thing but officers and soldiers both have families back at home the least the army should do is to provide state of the art equipment in the battle zone !).

FN SCAR? You have been unfair by not even saying anything about the FN SCAR!!

View attachment 485268 View attachment 485269 View attachment 485270 View attachment 485263 View attachment 485264 Well it’s official with CZ the technology transfer is of the CZ 806 and 807 '!
Every company in the competition is offering entire TOT of Assault Rifles and also latest optics with TOT. SCAR is offering aim point latest red dot sights. Pakistan is also in talks with Belarus for sights production in Pakistan and I hope Pakistan would also consider Turkey in this regard. Their company 3e eos makes dam good Red Dot Sights and so does Aselsan

Every company in the competition is offering entire TOT of Assault Rifles and also latest optics with TOT. SCAR is offering aim point latest red dot sights. Pakistan is also in talks with Belarus for sights production in Pakistan and I hope Pakistan would also consider Turkey in this regard. Their company 3e eos makes dam good Red Dot Sights and so does Aselsan
How is aimpoint going to give TOT to Pakistan?

We are not going to buy TOT of all their products one or two Red Dot Sights will come with TOT
Aimpoint has never given ToT to date and here you are in lala land that they will give you ToT.

They will offer a product for purchase not making yourself.

We are abusing the term ToT on this forum. SCAR isn't coming, it may just well be used to study the mechanisms just in case Pakistan want to produce it's own assault rifle or tailor a foreign rifle to it's needs.

Back
Top Bottom