What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
Which company policy are you talking about? Can you please guide me to that?

What range and accuracy? Can you please provide some comparision so everyone can see that?
The company that makes FN SCAR that designed and developed FN SCAR. As for range FN SCAR manages to hit target up to KM with lot more accuracy than other Guns not to forget far less recoil as compared to other Guns.

The company that makes FN SCAR that designed and developed FN SCAR. As for range FN SCAR manages to hit target up to KM with lot more accuracy than other Guns not to forget far less recoil as compared to other Guns.
Well i requested that can you guide me to that policy or company statement. @ Zarvan i am sorry for doing this again but i feel you are guilty of creating hype and sensation out of nothing. The thing that you are stating as company policy is that FN have the ABILITY to help its customers manufacture or maintain the guns at operational readiness. It is no where stated that they will come and build a factory in Pakistan and we will make guns here. That will be a business deal, things that are to be finalized in the CONTRACT. It is not COMPANY POLICY that whoever will buy there gun they will make sure the manufacture it at home, that is absurd!!

Let us not make it sounds as things which are obvious. That is not the case. The problem here is that you are giving the wrong impression to others, you are not using the words but looking at the post it seem like you are INFORMED that FN have agreed to set up shop here in POF. we are YEARS away from any such thing. Let us keep it that way please. No need to create unwanted sensation from the whole development. Consider this a request from a fellow member.

FN Herstal (no bearing on my personal choice - weighing more on the side of BREN 2)
http://www.fnherstal.com/primary-menu/products-capabilities/transfer-of-technology.html
Any particular reasons sir? What about the Russian options? I thigh the reliability, easy maintenance and rugged use would have given them a considerable advantage in eye of PA but that do not seems to be the case.

Well i requested that can you guide me to that policy or company statement. @ Zarvan i am sorry for doing this again but i feel you are guilty of creating hype and sensation out of nothing. The thing that you are stating as company policy is that FN have the ABILITY to help its customers manufacture or maintain the guns at operational readiness. It is no where stated that they will come and build a factory in Pakistan and we will make guns here. That will be a business deal, things that are to be finalized in the CONTRACT. It is not COMPANY POLICY that whoever will buy there gun they will make sure the manufacture it at home, that is absurd!!

Let us not make it sounds as things which are obvious. That is not the case. The problem here is that you are giving the wrong impression to others, you are not using the words but looking at the post it seem like you are INFORMED that FN have agreed to set up shop here in POF. we are YEARS away from any such thing. Let us keep it that way please. No need to create unwanted sensation from the whole development. Consider this a request from a fellow member.

Any particular reasons sir? What about the Russian options? I thigh the reliability, easy maintenance and rugged use would have given them a considerable advantage in eye of PA but that do not seems to be the case.
Sir FN is a private company Sir. Yes it would take permission from Belgium Government but final decision rests with the company and the company is more than ready to transfer the technology to its customers I don't know what issues you have Sir

Sir FN is a private company Sir. Yes it would take permission from Belgium Government but final decision rests with the company and the company is more than ready to transfer the technology to its customers I don't know what issues you have Sir
So is Lockheed Martin, i hope you are aware of the process of getting F16 from them, the troubles we have faced in the past, hope you have heard of the "lost decade"

Sir the private company is not more then ready to transfer technology to its customers for free. It depends on the customer, depends upon relations between governments, the contract drafts, the negotiations, the money involved and a dozen other similar factors. If they write it on there website, it do not means that anyone who will buy the gun will get the tech for sure. I am sure you can comprehend that.

The issue i have is that you are trying to make it sound that it is confirmed that;
  • FN is the gun we ARE buying
  • It IS confirmed that we ARE buying it for whole army
  • A deal is confirmed that includes in-house manufacturing.
Nothing can be further from the truth.

My issue is that any new person will be miss guided and my request is that we try and keep the facts straight. Trails are on going, you sources (that i wont challenge) may have information that FN SCAR is doing best. But that is about it. Anything further is merely speculation as of now, let us not try to present that as a fact. This is my issue sir!

So is Lockheed Martin, i hope you are aware of the process of getting F16 from them, the troubles we have faced in the past, hope you have heard of the "lost decade"

Sir the private company is not more then ready to transfer technology to its customers for free. It depends on the customer, depends upon relations between governments, the contract drafts, the negotiations, the money involved and a dozen other similar factors. If they write it on there website, it do not means that anyone who will buy the gun will get the tech for sure. I am sure you can comprehend that.

The issue i have is that you are trying to make it sound that it is confirmed that;
  • FN is the gun we ARE buying
  • It IS confirmed that we ARE buying it for whole army
  • A deal is confirmed that includes in-house manufacturing.
Nothing can be further from the truth.

My issue is that any new person will be miss guided and my request is that we try and keep the facts straight. Trails are on going, you sources (that i wont challenge) may have information that FN SCAR is doing best. But that is about it. Anything further is merely speculation as of now, let us not try to present that as a fact. This is my issue sir!
Sir what I know is SCAR is selected than Pakistan would get it with TOT and the company which designs and produces SCAR also made it clear that they are ready to help set up its customers production plants for the Gun

Sir what I know is SCAR is selected than Pakistan would get it with TOT and the company which designs and produces SCAR also made it clear that they are ready to help set up its customers production plants for the Gun
Sir this is what you claim to "know", mention it like this, tell people that this is what you "think" or "know" and not as a fact. Because as long as you are not the chair person of the committee that will finalize the deal,, what you know is just that, "what YOU know" and not a "fact". Portraying what you feel or know as a "company policy" will just miss guide people. :)

Brother, i do not want to sound offensive but i know i am, however i do hope that you will get my message and will understand my point.

Sir this is what you claim to "know", mention it like this, tell people that this is what you "think" or "know" and not as a fact. Because as long as you are not the chair person of the committee that will finalize the deal,, what you know is just that, "what YOU know" and not a "fact". Portraying what you feel or know as a "company policy" will just miss guide people. :)

Brother, i do not want to sound offensive but i know i am, however i do hope that you will get my message and will understand my point.
I never said what I am telling is finally I am just telling on what information I get. And the latest information is that FN SCAR is doing great in the trials and it's not only being tested with other Guns but it's be in tested in real life situation. I mean against beloved TTP and BLA morons.

I never said what I am telling is finally I am just telling on what information I get. And the latest information is that FN SCAR is doing great in the trials and it's not only being tested with other Guns but it's be in tested in real life situation. I mean against beloved TTP and BLA morons.

I know you have not SAID that,, the issue as i pointed is that you make it sound like it.

Anyway, which ongoing operation against BLA have seen FN SCAR deployed sir?

I know you have not SAID that,, the issue as i pointed is that you make it sound like it.

Anyway, which ongoing operation against BLA have seen FN SCAR deployed sir?
Some FN SCAR are given to SSG and they are using them in operations in Baluchistan but mainly against TTP current operations.

Some FN SCAR are given to SSG and they are using them in operations in Baluchistan but mainly against TTP current operations.
If their are any pics they would be greatly appreciated.

If their are any pics they would be greatly appreciated.
image.jpeg

Could be for testing purposes..

Operations against BLA are conducted by SOW not SSG.

You are fighting a uphill battle against one persons hyper fanboy-ism which has tainted this thread completely I urge Mods to do some spring cleaning on this thread and lets get back to discussing each rifles upon their select distinct traits like we were doing 20 or so pages back.

Back
Top Bottom