What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
What if he had to make this video bcuz of a PDF Pakistani member :rofl:
No. This guy worked for Colt and he has incredible knowledge of military firearms. For things like the doomed SCAR program he is the best I have found with knowledge of the topic.

No. This guy worked for Colt and he has incredible knowledge of military firearms. For things like the doomed SCAR program he is the best I have found with knowledge of the topic.
You consider him best he mostly has same views as you have. What I have seen is almost 95 % of the other Guys including former USA soldiers don't agree with his views.

Most of the American veterans or servicemen I have read preferred their M16A4s to SCAR-Ls.

You consider him best he mostly has same views as you have. What I have seen is almost 95 % of the other Guys including former USA soldiers don't agree with his views.
I knew one thing and that is you won't be able to resist trying to defend the FN SCAR. I hope you do know that SCAR is actually a program by SOCOM, not a rifle! The Program is long dead now!

As for the Guy in the video well
  1. He worked for Colt.
  2. He unlike any of us of the forum here has fired a FN SCAR L/H
  3. He has spoken to people who issued the SCAR guidelines to manufacturers
  4. He has spoken to the people who used the FN SCAR.
What qualification do you posses to lecture us on the Greatness on FN SCAR other than what people say on the internet, Which cannot be verified! This is very important we cannot verify things you say?

If FN SCAR was so great then why is SOCOM using Danielle Defence Mk18? The FN SCAR H will also be replaced from their service very soon!

Why isn't the new adoption of 7.62 rifle by US Army just adopt FN SCAR H instead of issuing a new tender? Same for many other countries? But it is the best rifle in trials for Pakistan only!

I was a big fan of SCAR before reading this thread.
A rifle can't be that perfect and it's isn't made in heaven by angels either.
By the way, any listed rifle would be good enough for Pakistan if India chooses to manufacture their own rifle.

I was a big fan of SCAR before reading this thread.
A rifle can't be that perfect and it's isn't made in heaven by angels either.
By the way, any listed rifle would be good enough for Pakistan if India chooses to manufacture their own rifle.
SCAR is a great Gun and yes no Gun is made in heaven but SCAR has passed all our tests. SCAR had issues in MUD tests but still it was better than other Assault Rifles. And Pakistan tests a Rifle in -54 to 54 C temperature range and if a Rifle has passed that trial than it means it's a good Gun. And nobody says a Gun can be perfect

what is the conclusion of this thread, can somebody tell me in simple words, because more than two years have been gone 336 pages have been written ? what gun has been finalized? or still it is like moving .....
walking-in-circles.jpg

what is the conclusion of this thread, can somebody tell me in simple words, because more than two years have been gone 336 pages have been written ? what gun has been finalized? or still it is like moving .....
walking-in-circles.jpg
See post # 5033.

July 2016 the poster of post#5033 said wait till November!
December 2K16 the poster of post#5033 said wait till June 2017.

Explain that?
:D sir, sorry. Please consider my mistake to be childish. I can resolve Kashmir issue, but this rifle issue? I simply can't handle it.

BC jub tak hum select karain gay us wakt 7th generation ki gun a jay gi... lol

Apparently POF is well advanced in domestic assault rifle programme.... that may be whats causing the delay

Apparently POF is well advanced in domestic assault rifle programme.... that may be whats causing the delay

They are not in any program

Back
Top Bottom