What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
Bhai jan apki source also suggested 4 frigates buy from Turkey...
That was not my source but yes if not right now we are going to buy 4 Frigates talks are taking place. Soon announcement will be made I started the thread based on tweets of Turkish Journalists and many of them were saying this.

Bhai jan apki source also suggested 4 frigates buy from Turkey...
As for rifle trials final talks have begun and Pakistan is not looking for one Assault Rifle only. We were testing lot of weapons many of them are going to come.

Zaarvan I think it was best gun why not been tested

Zaarvan why not we buy multicaliber rifle
Germany creates lot of problems for companies who specially try to sell weapons to Muslim Countries. They come up with human right crap and other stuff.

Germany creates lot of problems for companies who specially try to sell weapons to Muslim Countries. They come up with human right crap and other stuff.
Yes than which gun is front RUNNER MPT 7 or any other

Any news

Yes than which gun is front RUNNER MPT 7 or any other

Any news
MPT 76 is not close to be front runner the Gun I am talking about from page one that is front runner some people think that BREN is but not it's not.

What the hell is happening. I think Pak army confused with selecting battle rifle. If trailed is finished then why not announcing the winner i think the business deal is not that hard to take this much time @Zarvan

What the hell is happening. I think Pak army confused with selecting battle rifle. If trailed is finished then why not announcing the winner i think the business deal is not that hard to take this much time @Zarvan
They are not confused they have there own ways to reach the deal. I can only tell you final talks have begun and we can hear something soon.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom