What's new

Pakistan's second Cancer Hospital

Really recommendable. If only more would come forward and contribute to welfare of society. Cancer treatment is a costly affair despite hugh subsidies provided by government. Can you throw some light on how IK is able to sustain providing free treatment for so long?

SKMCH 65% funds come from within the country and 35% from outside the country...

A cancer patient costs from 1 lac to 1.5 million.

SKMCH has done progressive investments in California and UAE in real estate, further it has outdoors and laboratories operating throughout the country from where it completes its running costs.

250 crore is a year's budget, so far SKMCH is not able to gather enough funds to become a Trust. therefore, half of its funds are gathered by Imran Khan and his SKMCH teams, during Ramadan he visits UK and USA etc, arranges dinners where people generously donate for SKMCH. similarly his PR also helps him get charity all over the world... further during the Eid SKMCH collects hides of animals, it has Mobile phone SMS service where one can donate nominal amount... then Imran conducts "dinners" in regular days or "Aftar" in Ramadan throughout Pakistan where each dinner costs a 1000 to unlimited amount to buy entry ticket....

about 150 crore is collected through these means, rest by SKMCH's progressive investments...it is struggling to be self sufficient to meet ends so far... therefore, Imran has to remain active fund raiser for SKMCH....

help by indian celebrities is also appreciated, many of your celebrities are regular donors to SKMCH.

SKMCH 65% funds come from within the country and 35% from outside the country...

A cancer patient costs from 1 lac to 1.5 million.

SKMCH has done progressive investments in California and UAE in real estate, further it has outdoors and laboratories operating throughout the country from where it completes its running costs.

250 crore is a year's budget, so far SKMCH is not able to gather enough funds to become a Trust. therefore, half of its funds are gathered by Imran Khan and his SKMCH teams, during Ramadan he visits UK and USA etc, arranges dinners where people generously donate for SKMCH. similarly his PR also helps him get charity all over the world... further during the Eid SKMCH collects hides of animals, it has Mobile phone SMS service where one can donate nominal amount... then Imran conducts "dinners" in regular days or "Aftar" in Ramadan throughout Pakistan where each dinner costs a 1000 to unlimited amount to buy entry ticket....

about 150 crore is collected through these means, rest by SKMCH's progressive investments...it is struggling to be self sufficient to meet ends so far... therefore, Imran has to remain active fund raiser for SKMCH....

help by indian celebrities is also appreciated, many of your celebrities are regular donors to SKMCH.

Thank you for the information.

Really this is great. A place where cancer is treated for free. Truly it was a full dream come true and such expansion would only make things better. Hope slowly, with great care he would expand this even more...

Thank you for the information.

Really this is great. A place where cancer is treated for free. Truly it was a full dream come true and such expansion would only make things better. Hope slowly, with great care he would expand this even more...

Yes the research centre in SKMCH would be great to understand why there are more cancer patients in North of Pakistan... help find the reasons and cure !!

Yes the research centre in SKMCH would be great to understand why there are more cancer patients in North of Pakistan... help find the reasons and cure !!

Yes. It is great to hear such researches to be taken place alongside with the cure.

I think they should also look towards opening another one in Dadu District, Quetta, and in Karachi as well

BCRxLcMCcAE_sTN.jpg

buy a brick for SKMCH, Peshawar.

I think they should also look towards opening another one in Dadu District, Quetta, and in Karachi as well

Cancer Hospital for Karachi is in pipeline, the management is looking for someone to donate land..

Can't expect such inititives from Ganja Party

Can't expect such inititives from Ganja Party

the title i misleading, this is not the sec cancer hopital in Pakistan even pakitan i the first country with proper cancer treatment in south asia this could be the sec free cancer hospital but not the second overall mod plzz change the title.

the title i misleading, this is not the sec cancer hopital in Pakistan even pakitan i the first country with proper cancer treatment in south asia this could be the sec free cancer hospital but not the second overall mod plzz change the title.

it is second, as there is no other specialized hospital in Pakistan that do treatment of Cancer.

Ittifaq hospital is a free charity hospital

Khuda ka khof ker mere bhai...

Ittifaq hospital is a free charity hospital

Come down to Lahore and see for yourself how 'free' it is. I have been there and it charges like all other hospitals in the city.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom