What's new

Pakistan's Runway Models

Drivers ????You should get out more often then you may find out what else women in Pakistan are doing.

As i said, i am now better informed.

You cannot blame me or others for this in any case. Pakistan only comes in news about jehad, islam and terrorism. You hardly have any scientific or fashion achievements coming out of Pakistan.

now go & think why still world thinks that india is the dangerous place for women:lol:

Plus the outrage in Pakistani media, Govt & common people abt this perticular inccident shows how much we care for our women girls....even there are rallies by Pakistan's Religious parties to condem this cowardly act....

You need a serious reality check

Pakistan ranks 3rd on list of most dangerous countries for women – The Express Tribune

Don't make this thread about India . Show us more of the Pakistani fashion industry

You need a serious reality check

Pakistan ranks 3rd on list of most dangerous countries for women – The Express Tribune

Don't make this thread about India . Show us more of the Pakistani fashion industry

you guys started it with your stupid *** comments about women in pakistan then you get surprised when you get a reaction your not much better when it comes to women the only reason is because of your probably lower on that list is because of your high rate of female infanticide and women are in less danger since a lot of them are dead before they can even experience it.

you guys started it with your stupid *** comments about women in pakistan then you get surprised when you get a reaction your not much better when it comes to women the only reason is because of your probably lower on that list is because of your high rate of female infanticide and women are in less danger since a lot of them are dead before they can even experience it.

LOGIC EPIC FAIL . Indians were just saying how their views of Pakistan had changed to an extent after coming to this forum . Nothing else.

It's a good thread , don't derail it .

LOGIC EPIC FAIL . Indians were just saying how their views of Pakistan had changed to an extent after coming to this forum . Nothing else.

It's a good thread , don't derail it .

frankly i find a lot of indian's comments here patronizing and insulting and to think you guys complain about our education system- if you people the ones who went to school ,with access to pakistani forums,media and internet and unlimited information were that ignorant before that you thought in pakistan models were banned or that women couldn't drive i can't even imagine how ignorant the rest of your people the ones who never had access to these resources must be.Honestly i think even a paindoo pakistani would not be that ignorant about india.

oh and talking about logic fail we were the first Muslim country to democratically elect a female leader and yet some of you thought girls couldn't drive........idiots.......

Pakistan is 3rd :D

frankly i find a lot of indian's comments here patronizing and insulting and to think you guys complain about our education system- if you people the ones who went to school ,with access to pakistani forums,media and internet and unlimited information were that ignorant before that you thought in pakistan models were banned or that women couldn't drive i can't even imagine how ignorant the rest of your people the ones who never had access to these resources must be.Honestly i think even a paindoo pakistani would not be that ignorant about india.

oh and talking about logic fail we were the first Muslim country to democratically elect a female leader and yet some of you thought girls couldn't drive........idiots.......

To be honest , just let it be . Just because a few Indians thought this way does not mean everyone did . I didn't .Those guys are idiots who thought that way . But by making such generalisations you are only proving yourself to be as much of an idiot as them .

Now can we please get more pics of Pakistani fashion industry or does it just revolve around two models ? Now ,Don't blame me for thinking that way because that is what you guys make it seem like .

Here are some statistics and data that confirm the growth and promotion of women in Pakistan's labor pool:

1. A number of women have moved up into the executive positions, among them Unilever Foods CEO Fariyha Subhani, Engro Fertilizer CFO Naz Khan, Maheen Rahman CEO of IGI Funds and Roshaneh Zafar Founder and CEO of Kashf Foundation.

2. Women now make up 4.6% of board members of Pakistani companies, a tad lower than the 4.7% average in emerging Asia, but higher than 1% in South Korea, 4.1% in India and Indonesia, and 4.2% in Malaysia, according to a February 2011 report on women in the boardrooms.

3. Female employment at KFC in Pakistan has risen 125 percent in the past five years, according to a report in the NY Times.

4. The number of women working at McDonald’s restaurants and the supermarket behemoth Makro has quadrupled since 2006.

5. There are now women taxi drivers in Pakistan. Best known among them is Zahida Kazmi described by the BBC as "clearly a respected presence on the streets of Islamabad".

6. Several women fly helicopters and fighter jets in the military and commercial airliners in the state-owned and private airlines in Pakistan.

7. In rural Sindh, the PPP-led government is empowering women by granting over 212,864 acres of government-owned agriculture land to landless peasants in the province. Over half of the farm land being given is prime nehri (land irrigated by canals) farm land, and the rest being barani or rain-dependent. About 70 percent of the 5,800 beneficiaries of this gift are women. Other provincial governments, especially the Punjab government have also announced land allotment for women, for which initial surveys are underway, according to ActionAid Pakistan.

Haq's Musings: Working Women Seeding a Silent Social Revolution in Pakistan

just ignore the ignorant indians, most of the Pakistani fashion shows comes in headlines in so many indian & western channels & & even indians are the biggest viewers of Pakistani entertainment (music videos, Dramas, Fashion) on youtube & facebook & still when u ask them they would feel shy to tell u the reallity:lol:

the idiotic quest by an indian abt Pakistani women driving a car is a naturaly stupid question (obviously for trolling) when the one hav already seen tht we have women PM, Foreign ministers than why not women drivers....& they even themself know tht in reallity womens got more freedom in Pakistan than in india...

nyways guys stick to the topic plz...:tup:

just ignore the ignorant indians, most of the Pakistani fashion shows comes in headlines in so many indian & western channels & & even indians are the biggest viewers of Pakistani entertainment (music videos, Dramas, Fashion) on youtube & facebook & still when u ask them they would feel shy to tell y the reallity

Ive never seen one mate. Not one Pakistani fashion show, or any other show for that matter. Music yes, a couple of them. But then again, I am not a follower of Bollywood, or fashion shows or TV serials for that matter, so am not even informed about Indian shows and movies. So I guess you could say that its my lack of knowledge, but Id be glad to know what Pakistani show is on Indian TV. That will be a surprise.

the idiotic quest by an indian abt Pakistani women driving a car is a naturaly stupid question (obviously for trolling) when the one hav already seen tht we have women PM, Foreign ministers than why not women drivers....& they even themself know tht in reallity womens got more freedom in Pakistan than in india...

nyways guys stick to the topic plz...

Yes that is stupid. Ive never felt that Pakistani women couldnt drive. Only in Saudi they cant, I guess. Not sure why everyone thought that women in Pakistan cant drive.

But anyway, I dont wanna hear any more men talk trash. Just post those pics of those women :lol:

Now can we please get more pics of Pakistani fashion industry or does it just revolve around two models ? Now ,Don't blame me for thinking that way because that is what you guys make it seem like .

another trolling attempt.....an old PDF member who definetely have seen the thread Pakistani Fashion is asking another stupid question...:lol:

Ive never seen one mate. Not one Pakistani fashion show, or any other show for that matter. Music yes, a couple of them. But then again, I am not a follower of Bollywood, or fashion shows or TV serials for that matter, so am not even informed about Indian shows and movies. So I guess you could say that its my lack of knowledge, but Id be glad to know what Pakistani show is on Indian TV. That will be a surprise.

Yes that is stupid. Ive never felt that Pakistani women couldnt drive. Only in Saudi they cant, I guess. Not sure why everyone thought that women in Pakistan cant drive. But anyway, I dont wanna hear any more men talk trash. Just post those pics of those women :lol:

again not everyone its just some ignorant indians.....:D

& for fashion goo & see the Fashion in Pakistan thread & am sure after watching the threads most of the indians would agian ask this kinda stupid question like "does fashion even exist in Pakistan" nyways .

i was watching an interview os a Pakistani TV actor when he said i got so many offers from even india & when the interviewer asked him abt the ban on Pakistani chanels in india he said indians are the biggest viewers of Pakistani Dramas on youtube & other drama sites....nyways guys keep ignorant as it will not effect us in any way.:enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom