What's new

Pakistan's Position on Tibet..!!!

Then why dont you support India and its Intrest..!!!! Our entire problem will be solved..!!!!!!!!! :cheers:

Why the hell would i want to do that?

You cant possibly compare Kashmir to Tibet.

Everybody loves peaceful life. However China, India and Russia will never come together. Actually, this is ******* impossible.

The chinese government does not love power politics. We dont have any interests to challenge NATO. We just wanna be safe and developping.

The goal of a responsible country is not to challenge the world but to develop the world.

I totally agree. China is not an aggressor, Chinese are very hard-working and want development. I like that way of thinking, I think Pakistan should start thinking just like China. Develop the country and be safe.

Last edited:
China's position on Tibet will never change, democratic or not.

It will never, ever, be independent, and you can quote me on that.

Pakistan argues that in indian side of kashmir whats going on is freedom struggle and refused to recognise the same in tibet.China invaded tibet and india on agreement defended kashmir from pakistan. Is this not hypocracy.

Dude my roomies are Kashmiri Muslim (KU and JNU grads) and they vehemently oppose joining Pakistan. You are not a Kashmiri so Dont speak for the Kashmiris my friend. They want freedom, they never wanted to be a part of Pakistan.

BTW Kashmiri Muslims practice the Sufi brand of Islam, which other sects consider as blasphemous!! Another reason why Kashmiris dont want to 'join' Pakistan.

Being Indian, I obviously support Kashmir as an Indian state, but being an atheist and humanist, I support my friends too. So my position on Kashmir issue is ambivalent.

Hay dude, if u r so confidant than why don't u let the plibicite decide it for ever.

It will be better to let the plebicte decide than keep on killing and wasting on half million of armed soldiers.

Pakistan argues that in indian side of kashmir whats going on is freedom struggle and refused to recognise the same in tibet.China invaded tibet and india on agreement defended kashmir from pakistan. Is this not hypocracy.

Because Kshmir is recognised as a disputed territory by U.N and beside all u Indian should look in the facts about Dalia Lama and see for yourself how his types ruled Tiblet.

No body could come near him unless they crawled from 100 yards.

His types ruled tibet for centuries and it was used by these types for personal gains, education was at minimal, trade and technology was not considered to be a good thing, only to serve these types was the order of every day.

And that is why we are fighting TIP and TTP as they are the same as Dalia Lamas and his types.

Agreement signed under duress as Maharaja was threatened by Nehru, besides U.N had spoken so there is no reason to continue to occupy.

Tibet was always part of china. so this is a lame excuse to ask for its saparation.

Mr. Lama ruled with a agenda of keeping Tibetans sebserviant.

Last edited:
Then why dont you support India and its Intrest..!!!! Our entire problem will be solved..!!!!!!!!! :cheers:

:angel: why dont you support China and its interests. Your and their entire problem will be solved

India argues that in Tibet whats going on is freedom struggle and refuse to recognise the same in Indan Held Kashmir.Is this not hypocrisy on part of India

India invaded and occupied Kashmir and Pakistan on agreement defended one part of Kashmir from Indian occupation. :pakistan::china:

Because Kshmir is recognised as a disputed territory by U.N and beside all u Indian should look in the facts about Dalia Lama and see for yourself how his types ruled Tiblet.

No body could come near him unless they crawled from 100 yards.

His types ruled tibet for centuries and it was used by these types for personal gains, education was at minimal, trade and technology was not considered to be a good thing, only to serve these types was the order of every day.

And that is why we are fighting TIP and TTP as they are the same as Dalia Lamas and his types.

if you value UN and kashmiri freedom so much then why did you attacked kashmir on 1947 which forced maharaja of kashmir to request indian support(in return of joining indian state).
then again on 1965, a clear violation of un agreement. And again on 1999 kargil. This shows your double standards.
And about bad rule of dalilama, are you suggesting that another country should invade his neighbour if the governance is bad in that country ??

if you value UN and kashmiri freedom so much then why did you attacked kashmir on 1947 which forced maharaja of kashmir to request indian support(in return of joining indian state).
then again on 1965, a clear violation of un agreement. And again on 1999 kargil. This shows your double standards.
And about bad rule of dalilama, are you suggesting that another country should invade his neighbour if the governance is bad in that country ??

Twisitn my words, eh.

Fightin in Kashmir took place in 1948 not 1947. and we waited for ur good faith to settl Kashmir amaicably, but instead u force Maharaja and started playing tricks insterad of being an honest partner in dealings about matters of intewrests, be it Hyderabad, junagarh or other princely states, u did not keep the promise of letting them choose thioer future. u force it upon them.

Kashmir being disputed territory as per U.N. is there need to be free from Indian occupation, Kashmiris have the right to fight for its freedom, the best indication of it being occupied is the number of army persdonals in any are.

In kashmir there are 500,000 soldiers, that dude is a occupation force.

China did not invade Tibet, it was part of China for meillaniums. Dude.

Even Dalaia Lama agrees with it, only thing he wants is the power to oppress Tibetans again by his strange rule of no education, crawl to him and no progress, because progress will enlighten people.

And India is playing a double game, accepts Tibet as chinese and suports Mr. Lama.stance. Wnat gives.

Last edited:
Dear Sir,

Chinese migrate to Tibet,-----why don't you see Tibettans also migrate to east China?
killing tibetain culture,------Chinese government made his effort to protect it,but how could you prevent world from development?even younger exiled Tibettans speak English now.

nobody in the world would say Dalai Lama is a Terrorist. ------that your opinion,even though he is really really not a terrorist,he is a leader of armed rebellion in 1959.
dalai lama can't return to Tibet as an unconfessed rebel leader,it is easy to understand in every country,every goverment.how would India government treat a citizen who lead an armed rebellion,even though he is a very important man.

why should Kashmir have a certain level of autonomy but under the indian union? Why shouldn't Kashmir have a certain level of autonomy but under the Pak union?

Without wishing to comment on the status of Tibet, or of Kashmir, or of the claims of various countries on various other countries, this is intended to answer your question (in bold face, above).

This is to draw your attention to the status of T. N. Muivah and Issak Swu, both leaders of armed rebellion, one of whom is resident in New Delhi for some months now, engaged in talks with the Government of India for final dissolution of their forces and negotiation of their demands.

They were leaders of armed rebels who were in insurrection for nearly twenty years, from 1956 to 1975, were reportedly armed and financed by unfriendly governments, and finally required the intervention of the Indian Army to put down (this was one of the reasons for setting up Vairangte). Remnants of the rebels live in armed camps in Burma, and are still capable of engaging the Indian security forces at company level.

I convey this to you for information, as it has no particular bearing on your discussions.

Sincerely,

'Joe Shearer'

India argues that in Tibet whats going on is freedom struggle and refuse to recognise the same in Indan Held Kashmir.Is this not hypocrisy on part of India

India invaded and occupied Kashmir and Pakistan on agreement defended one part of Kashmir from Indian occupation. :pakistan::china:

please care to read history from independ sources.
china invadead tibet by force where as india defended kashmir from pak attack, that too on the request of raja of kashmir. You cannot twist it my friend, its a fact.

Back
Top Bottom