What's new

Pakistan’s PL-15 Missile Equipped JF-17 Block 3 is a Serious Game Changer - How India Can Respond to

Soviet weapons were designed for world war, small and medium-sized countries could not copy the Soviet war system. Like the F-16 and the Mig-29. They are actually multi-role fighters and front-line fighters. In theory, the MIG-29 has more air combat capability, but only if you can achieve the take-off efficiency of the Soviet front air force. Hundreds of Mig-29s took off, followed by hundreds of attack aircraft, with thousands of tanks and armored vehicles on the ground. A handful of expensive American equipment could do little to stop the flood of Soviet troops.

But when the war is small, cheap Soviet weapons are no match for American-made ones.
russians think big always its have for them to make things smaller

Where did you bring the President into my discussion? Assuming like the typical conspiracy theories on here? Go ahead and continue. Jo Biden really is a superman dressed to look old by the CIA and Mossad, on an agenda against Pakistan. So here, i started one conspiracy theory for you :)

I find it cringeworthy having to point out comprehension issues in a native speaker. On this forum, that is the point where we start smelling Indian presence and calling out false flags... :D
Soviet weapons were designed for world war, small and medium-sized countries could not copy the Soviet war system. Like the F-16 and the Mig-29. They are actually multi-role fighters and front-line fighters. In theory, the MIG-29 has more air combat capability, but only if you can achieve the take-off efficiency of the Soviet front air force. Hundreds of Mig-29s took off, followed by hundreds of attack aircraft, with thousands of tanks and armored vehicles on the ground. A handful of expensive American equipment could do little to stop the flood of Soviet troops.

But when the war is small, cheap Soviet weapons are no match for American-made ones.

But there weren't thousands of Russian planes in Syria. And still the Russians prevailed.

But there weren't thousands of Russian planes in Syria. And still the Russians prevailed.
In terms of military capabilities, China and the US are tier 1, Russia is tier 1.5 and France is tier 2. When Russia is directly involved, unless the Americans are personally involved, Russia will always have the upper hand.

In terms of military capabilities, China and the US are tier 1, Russia is tier 1.5 and France is tier 2. When Russia is directly involved, unless the Americans are personally involved, Russia will always have the upper hand.

Oh, but the Americans were personally involved along with the mighty F-22

How come the Russians prevailed and the Americans left?

I find it cringeworthy having to point out comprehension issues in a native speaker. On this forum, that is the point where we start smelling Indian presence and calling out false flags... :D

Awwww ....how sad kid. Just because I think your posts are fools paradise, it makes me an Indian? How about you come back with logic than insults...... (yes, telling me something I'm not and don't want to be, is a clear insult). Next time you want to debate, learn to defend the topic not try to find an "exit" through getting personal.

Awwww ....how sad kid. Just because I think your posts are fools paradise, it makes me an Indian? How about you come back with logic than insults...... (yes, telling me something I'm not and don't want to be, is a clear insult). Next time you want to debate, learn to defend the topic not try to find an "exit" through getting personal.

Like a typical curry scented Indian, you fail to recognize there isn't anything to debate in this present exchange. You failed to tell us what happened with the Russians in Syria.

We have Mirage equipped with MICA, We have Jaguar Darin III With AESA, we have Mig 29 UPG with state of art EW and Electronics, Our TejasMk1 is comming with state of art AESA and wide range of weapon options like Astra Mk2, AMRAM, Python 5, I derby , R77, R37 etc. This everything can outclass any China can come up with.
Correct a cancelled darin 3 program can outclass china j20 and j10c..surely anything america can offer be it f35 or f22..since america is also worried about j20s and j10s..

Like a typical curry scented Indian, you fail to recognize there isn't anything to debate in this present exchange. You failed to tell us what happened with the Russians in Syria.

Do you know what happened? Why don't you entertain us? And STOP CALLING ME AN INDIAN!

I agree with you. And no offense. I think S-300 is an anti-junk defense system. The Russian S-300 and S-400 use similar Radar wave transmission / receiving mechanism and conversion algorithms that are well known to a few nations. Let's be real, can anyone show me historical facts where S-300 was able to stop an inbound air campaign? Let's say in the past 30 years?
How many country involved in a air campaign were S300 fitted? It's a big part of the answer.

You have no idea on the topic you started yourself? Continue with nonsense.

I asked you a question to increase my own knowledge. Since you have no answer, it can be concluded that you are a bandwidth wasting troll.

Back
Top Bottom