What's new

Pakistan's New War against TTP, Taliban & Afghanistan? | Moeed Pirzada Analysis

yea. thats my opinion
don't get worked up over it.
Imran Khan still has governments in 2 provinces. he can still make a difference instead of playing a bluff game with center.
The guys sitting on the border are in charge of protecting the fences. Putting the blame on imran khan is genius.
Army is directly under federal jurisdiction, provincial gov only control police.

The questions people should be asking the army is how did the terrorist infiltrate the very border they are protecting and secondly what are these bastards generals getting paid for. it directly army's job.

For the question I asked, I can name two politicians on top of my head who have been sincere with Pakistan.

1. Liaqat Ali Khan
2. Malik Meraj Khalid (caretaker PM).
See if you can add any more to this list.

Lt Gen Naseerullah Babar was a war hero and also a politician, I am not aware of his history as a politician so if its clean, he goes in either list,

For military, I can fill in with Nishan e haider recipients whose numbers are 11, but there are some on top of my head.
1. Brig Nisar aka Kaka
2. Maj Gen Iftikhar Janjua
3. Lt Col Sahib Zad Gul
4. Lt Gen Tariq Khan
5. Gen Raheel Shareef
6. Dr. Lieutenant Colonel M.Y. Ghaznavi
7. Lieutenant Colonel Haq Nawaz Kayani

I am sure PK can add many more.
You asked for a genuine discussion, now be brave enough to give answers to genuine questions.

You didn't read my post carefully, i said i don't have soft corner for politicians , so your question regarding politicians is irrelevant for me. -- You can line them up and hang them all, i will be happy.

Can you also share the list of Generals who have been insincere to Pakistan ? (can you say like i said to hang all the insincere people)

It's not about point scoring, it's about Pakistan being on verge of destruction -- you are representing Army establishment here, do you take the responsibility for this?
(our Army has ruled Pakistan directly/indirectly, main responsibility rests on them)

My question,
why a corrupt, dirty, insincere person like Zardari is imposed on us ?

My question,
I am thinking this is a rhetorical question. But the simple answer is there are three reasons.
First before jumping into these reason let me say, no two Chiefs are the same.

First a compromised person like Zardari is a dealmaker. And Mil establishment constantly makes deals. They like their evening rounds and are constantly in the business of making deals. Whether it is for financial purposes, whether it is for local political purposes or whether it is for foreign political purposes. A person like Zardari gives them leverage.

The second reason is a person like Zardari looks the other way when it comes to corruption. The military ecosystem is filled to the brim with corruption. It is deeply engrained everywhere. It is found in smuggling routes, it is found in Coast Guard "misses" for Sea smuggling, it is found is land leases in firing ranges, it is found in land leases for Shaheed lands for farming, it is found in Banking loans, it is found in procurement, it is found in FWO construction tenders, in NLC logistics, it is found in EME mechanical workshops, it is found in land allocations and allotments. Wherever you look there is mis-management, mis-appropriation, and outright fraud. It is often hidden as good old patronage. Doing favors. But underlying all of it is fraud and outright theft.

Third and final reason is such leaders are palatable for foreign powers. Especially one power. These leaders are pliant not only for the Institution, but also for these foreign powers. Which then keeps Pakistan in a subservient state working for either local masters, self interest, or foreign powers. Pakistan has seldom worked for itself or its people.

These are the reasons we are given the prizes of being ruled by men like Nawaz Shareef, Benazir and Zardari. And the minute a new force comes in that threatens this structure, the whole system works overtime to undermine it.

Last edited:
I am thinking this is a rhetorical question. But the simple answer is there are three reasons.
First before jumping into these reason let me say, no two Chiefs are the same.

First a compromised person like Zardari is a dealmaker. And Mil establishment constantly makes deals. They like their evening rounds and are constantly in the business of making deals. Whether it is for financial purposes, whether it is for local political purposes or whether it is for foreign political purposes. A person like Zardari gives them leverage.

The second reason is a person like Zardari looks the other way when it comes to corruption. The military ecosystem is filled to the brim with corruption. It is deeply engrained everywhere. It is found in smuggling routes, it is found in Coast Guard "misses" for Sea smuggling, it is found is land leases in firing ranges, it is found in land leases for Shaheed lands for farming, it is found in Banking loans, it is found in procurement, it is found in land allocations and allotments. Wherever you look there is mis-management, mis-appropriation, and outright fraud. It is often hidden as good old patronage. Doing favors. But underlying all of it is fraud.

Third and final reason is such leaders are palatable for foreign powers. Especially one power. These leaders are pliant not only for the Institution, but also for these foreign powers. Which then keeps Pakistan in a subservient state working for either local masters, self interest, or foreign powers. Pakistan has seldom worked for itself or its people.

These are the reasons we are given the prizes of being ruled by men like Nawaz Shareef, Benazir and Zardari. And the minute a new force comes in that threatens this structure, the whole system works overtime to undermine it.

Excellent Post.

Everyone including PML, PPP and Musharraf all made those claims. Its the additional usage of quasi Islamic language and references in goals to try and woo the populace I refer to.

I don't believe we should be taking the western liberal political spectrum & imposing it on a Muslim country. Islamic rhetoric in a Muslim country is a given same way liberal (both left & right wing) rhetoric is in western countries.

However, even then it's not "right wing" at all. His religious rhetoric was restricted to corruption & rule of law. Nothing "right wing" about it.

Last edited:
You asked for a genuine discussion, now be brave enough to give answers to genuine questions.

You didn't read my post carefully, i said i don't have soft corner for politicians , so your question regarding politicians is irrelevant for me. -- You can line them up and hang them all, i will be happy.

Can you also share the list of Generals who have been insincere to Pakistan ? (can you say like i said to hang all the insincere people)

It's not about point scoring, it's about Pakistan being on verge of destruction -- you are representing Army establishment here, do you take the responsibility for this?
(our Army has ruled Pakistan directly/indirectly, main responsibility rests on them)

My question,
Yes and I also asked a question to be replied which is a major part of the discussion that I expected to have but completely overlooked by you. I cannot make the count above 2 for politicians who have been sincere to Pakistan, the number of military officers stands far ahead.

Lets take the count of politicians ahead to continue the discussion.

Yes and I also asked a question to be replied which is a major part of the discussion that I expected to have but completely overlooked by you. I cannot make the count above 2 for politicians who have been sincere to Pakistan, the number of military officers stands far ahead.

Lets take the count of politicians ahead to continue the discussion.
I think you don't get this, i have repeatedly said that i don't like politicians -- they are a bunch of greedy traitors.

Military officers standing ahead didn't stopped Pakistan from being on verge of collapse, why ?

either answer the question or just leave and don't complain again that people don't want genuine discussion.

You aren't able to answer just one question, forget about the others.

tell us about Zardari, why this guy rule over Pakistan?

I think you don't get this, i have repeatedly said that i don't like politicians -- they are a bunch of greedy traitors.

Military officers standing ahead didn't stopped Pakistan from being on verge of collapse, why ?

either answer the question or just leave and don't complain again that people don't want genuine discussion.

You aren't able to answer just one question, forget about the others.

tell us about Zardari, why this guy rule over Pakistan?
Neither can you reply a single Question I clearly asked.

leave it to that then.

Back
Top Bottom