What's new

Pakistan's new Cyber crime Law would effect PDF? Why and How?

Nope i am telling them to do what i already do mask my identity online i previously did it because of my harsh opinion on Lal Masjid and Blasphemy law a guy went against his own uncoe in my localuty over tblasphemy he never comm8tted

The government doesn't touch burqa ghazi because they are scared of him, but comes after peaceful Pakistanis merely presenting their point of view, a few decades ago, if someone barked against martyred Jawans like that burqa ghazi did, he would have been lynched on the streets. It seems like Pakistani quam has given up their b@lls and put it in the hands of Crazy fanatics.

hqdefault.jpg

This is what most sane Pakistanis are saying after this bill
@Hell hound @The Sandman @Arsalan @PaklovesTurkiye @Pakistani Exile @DESERT FIGHTER @krash @Jonah Arthur @User
There are quite a few videos like this one. :lol:
However, as i mentioned earlier, there is not much reason to worry. Such laws are more of a statement and NEVER find broad spectrum implication. At best, it will be used to charge handful of people, specific people who are targeted. Such laws can be bent to suite ones needs. Consider it more of a dafa144 and that is the worst case. Nothing more than that.

Very true butt if the media team of Mariam Nawaz may present in this forum and may complain against some posts or threads then authorities can implement it.
Like your joke on bald PM....:what:
My point is, i am not that important. There target will be a small number of people which can make it to the news. Charging random members on public forums do not server there purpose

The government doesn't touch burqa ghazi because they are scared of him, but comes after peaceful Pakistanis merely presenting their point of view, a few decades ago, if someone barked against martyred Jawans like that burqa ghazi did, he would have been lynched on the streets. It seems like Pakistani quam has given up their b@lls and put it in the hands of Crazy fanatics.
He had support in all institutions and among the public did you not see the massive rallies for Qadri?
Our public has been heavily radicalised i blame Baboon Butt,s spiriual father his policies turned people into easy to use sheeple

He had support in all institutions and among the public did you not see the massive rallies for Qadri?
Our public has been heavily radicalised i blame Baboon Butt,s spiriual father his policies turned people into easy to use sheeple

Yeah I agree with you, but to be honest, I also knew Pakistanis are to far left who are extreme in their opposition to these fanatics but don't want to take law in to their hands. But more on more these people have left the country for western countries. It seems a large number of them have given up hope because they see that the virus has embedded itself far too deep in society.

I lose hope every passing day if I am honest with you.

Yeah I agree with you, but to be honest, I also knew Pakistanis are to far left who are extreme in their opposition to these fanatics but don't want to take law in to their hands. But more on more these people have left the country for western countries. It seems a large number of them have given up hope because they see that the virus has embedded itself far too deep in society.

I lose hope every passing day if I am honest with you.
Mera ghar ganda hay mainey isko saaf karna hay bhag gaya to mein baghora

There are quite a few videos like this one. :lol:
However, as i mentioned earlier, there is not much reason to worry. Such laws are more of a statement and NEVER find broad spectrum implication. At best, it will be used to charge handful of people, specific people who are targeted. Such laws can be bent to suite ones needs. Consider it more of a dafa144 and that is the worst case. Nothing more than that.

It will be used against general public ............... to harass them, to loot them, to destroy whatever little opportunity they got to vent out their frustration, all in all to enslave them. PMLN is specially known for its appetite to rule like emperors unquestioned and without any accountability.

I think vague laws in place are more worrisome than any other well defined law, because these are the tools in the hands of incompetent bastards and their londi police to loot, harass and torture common people.

He didnt change his ip and most likely shared his infi online not supporting hin but lets just he got caught cuz he was dumb
Even if you mask your IP or use proxies your identity could be revealed by machine number (any device you are using have fixed no replaceable machine number). Cyber crime experts can trace anybody very little chance for those who are professional hackers.

Even if you mask your IP or use proxies your identity could be revealed by machine number (any device you are using have fixed no replaceable machine number). Cyber crime experts can trace anybody very little chance for those who are professional hackers.
Not if you are using the onion :D
But tor slows your system down :-\\

Good, now if any Pakistani trolls me i can complain to Nawaz shareef

Back
Top Bottom