What's new

Pakistan's new Covid cases today 3,377, and India's new Covid cases today 382,691!

can i show you 2020 figures how much you took AID from west???
No need, the fact that these Indians need a Pakistani forum to have a voice proves their own worth.
The real danger now is Indians spreading the virus to other countries.

We have minimal health facilities and our corrupt politicians doesn't has the will to take care of its people, busy in their dirty politics, but you claim to be world class health system, 200,000 in 1 Million is nothing for country like India with population of 1.4 billion lol

The Standard of Living in India varies from state to state.

There is significant income inequality within India, as it is simultaneously home to the some of the world's richest people. The average wages are estimated to quadruple between 2013 and 2030.

The standard of living in India shows large geographical disparity as well. For example, on one hand most metropolitan cities boast world-class medical establishments, luxurious hotels, sports facilities and leisure activities similar to that of first world developed nations, while there is widespread poverty in rural areas of India, where medical care tends to be very basic. Similarly, the very latest machinery is used in most construction projects, but some construction workers work without mechanization in some projects. However, a rural middle class is now emerging in India, with some rural areas seeing increasing prosperity.

As per the IMF's World Economic Outlook for 2020, the per capita PPP-adjusted GDP for India was estimated to be US$9,027.
what the proofs you have that we spread the virus, don't spread your nonsense without proofs, you're reported for your baseless blabbering
He is talking about China

There are more than one way of checking. Pakistan's positivity rate is still below 10%. India's is past 20%. Excess mortality rates are another measure.

I am not gloating. Pakistan could become worse than India in a month (God forbid). But you need not doubt every statistic coming from Pakistan just because it's Pakistan.

Have I doubt and say that it is above 10%? I just said that if you just test 35000 persons, absolute figure in number will always be low.

No need, the fact that these Indians need a Pakistani forum to have a voice proves their own worth.
The real danger now is Indians spreading the virus to other countries.

You people are too much obsessed with India lol

The Standard of Living in India varies from state to state.

There is significant income inequality within India, as it is simultaneously home to the some of the world's richest people. The average wages are estimated to quadruple between 2013 and 2030.

The standard of living in India shows large geographical disparity as well. For example, on one hand most metropolitan cities boast world-class medical establishments, luxurious hotels, sports facilities and leisure activities similar to that of first world developed nations, while there is widespread poverty in rural areas of India, where medical care tends to be very basic. Similarly, the very latest machinery is used in most construction projects, but some construction workers work without mechanization in some projects. However, a rural middle class is now emerging in India, with some rural areas seeing increasing prosperity.

As per the IMF's World Economic Outlook for 2020, the per capita PPP-adjusted GDP for India was estimated to be US$9,027.
Can show the figures about the AID if you allowed
He is talking about China
And it has no confirmations, some say its spread from China, some says its spread US/UK scientists/Military personal went to wuhan to attend military exhibition few months before the outbreak and intentionally plant the virus their lol

And it has no confirmations, some say its spread from China, some says its spread US/UK scientists/Military personal went to wuhan to attend military exhibition few months before the outbreak and intentionally plant the virus their lol
Forget about the AID, India has been investing heavily in EU including the UK

I can show the figures of 13 bailout packages you have taken from the IMF and WB lol
what the proofs you have that we spread the virus, don't spread your nonsense without proofs, you're reported for your baseless blabbering

I can show the figures of 13 bailout packages you have taken from the IMF and WB lol

Forget about Pakistan everyone knows the current financial situation of Pakistan because of our previous govt corruptions

and Yeah you're HYPER POWER OF THE UNIVERSE you're running USA/France/UK/Japan etc etc lol

Forget about Pakistan everyone knows the current financial situation of Pakistan because of our previous govt corruptions

and Yeah you're HYPER POWER OF THE UNIVERSE you're running USA/France/UK/Japan etc etc lol
They are providing us with medical supplies on their own decision. We have only asked for the supply of raw materials needed for vaccine production.
But it is good to know that in crisis time India has so many friends who will help us for sure

what was surprising is that Indians cried for oxygen and many nations quickly reacted and began sending supplies. Mexico and Brazil have oxygen shortages, people dying in the streets, far higher covid deaths per 1M pop but little attention seems to be paid to those nations.
Status, wealth and power of nations?
because Mexico and Brazil are not piss poor and billions plus like India.

I have a cruel solution for Corona. But this will work for sure.
Govt should run short videos on media that how actually Corona patient dies, and how one dies without oxygen. Then govt should also tell people how they can save themselves from Corona. Then govt should announce a date, after which no Corona patient will get any oxygen and neither any treatment, whatsoever.

Trust me, it will work, after the death of few thousands.

What is the actual problem of Indian posters? What's with the D*ck measuring contest? Nobody gives a flying f*ck about any of this.

Your covid cases soar through the roof, we sympathize, offer help, and instead of being humble about it you start having pride and ego issues because it is coming from Pakistan? This is incredibly childish.

So instead of being thankful, cooperative and receptive, you start a campaign about exposing Pakistan's true covid scenario? Would you help us if it was vice versa? Would you offer us oxygen? Would you offer us an IOTA of help? Unfortunately I know the answer to this question and so do you, your Indian defence forums have clearly laid out the intentions of the masses, which are:

"Destruction of Pakistani's & Pakistan".

Last edited:
Pakistani's are resilient, there could be (most likely) Covid cases but the people are going on with their lives, those who feel mild symptoms get basic flu medication and they feel better, hope this pattern will continue until most of Pakistan is vaccinated.

Back
Top Bottom