What's new

Pakistan's Neutron Bomb

Using a nuclear bomb in a conventional war is the most stupid idea. We need to come up with some other answer. We have to improve economy fast and also increase size of forces and also focus on MRLs and Anti Tank along with bigger Air Force which is also equipped with bombers and also need bigger Navy to take war to most Indian cities.

Using a nuclear bomb in a conventional war is the most stupid idea. We need to come up with some other answer. We have to improve economy fast and also increase size of forces and also focus on MRLs and Anti Tank along with bigger Air Force which is also equipped with bombers and also need bigger Navy to take war to most Indian cities.
Current battle field is western border. You know what i mean?
:-)

I think you are talking like Indian,,, so you accepted that conventional war is good idea??

War itself is a bad idea,,, India is spreading the idea that conventional war is Ok but nuclear war is bad as he has conventionally superior in numbers,, (thats a different story that Pakistan can win a conventional war or not)... So there should be no war ,, nor nuclear nor conventional ,,, but if India try to attack then they should know we will go to any extent to defend ourselves

I think you are talking like Indian,,, so you accepted that conventional war is good idea??

War itself is a bad idea,,, India is spreading the idea that conventional war is Ok but nuclear war is bad as he has conventionally superior in numbers,, (thats a different story that Pakistan can win a conventional war or not)... So there should be no war ,, nor nuclear nor conventional ,,, but if India try to attack then they should know we will go to any extent to defend ourselves
Defending a house and blowing the house itself to defend it is completely other thing... it's your house your bomb and your idea. World can just laugh.

Sir we are talking about cold war doctrine. So stick to the point otherwise go to your temple to loot foolish folks. Baba Gi. :tdown:
M also talking about your CSD gini. If you cannot understand please have patience and spend some of your resources to educate yourself a bit more... Sir

War is always a great idea. Secondly Nuclear War should be the last option first option should be conventional war

RIP Cold start doctrine:haha:
Guys very informative video.
Video is indeed informative , would have been better if it was in english to understand technical terms.
dint understand why "RIP Cold start doctrine" ?
india is certainly not stupid to concentrate tanks or troops in an area. It will be a war to destroy not to hold ground. As such if an attack happens it will be to destroy not to capture territory.

alright, let pakistan nuke itself in war owing to its brilliant war doctrine then we will nuke pakistan in retaliation :lol:

PAK ARMY is MASHA ALLAH in good position. PAK NAVY is too in satisfied condition. PAF is too MASHA ALLAH in good position but its old age air crafts are question mark.i hope that PAF will deliberate for its solution.

The idea of nuking yourself is such a nonsense, whoever came with the idea my God his understanding of things
t7d7efd_6dyo.jpg

War is always a great idea. Secondly Nuclear War should be the last option first option should be conventional war
Ofz that is always the case,,, Nuclear is always last option,, but prior to India thats our strategy,,, This goes without saying,, nobody is nuking india for a small skirmish even a major war which could be controlled by conventional means ...

you are right but pakistan is weak in the conventional weapons and its weakness will be the commencement of nuclear war.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom