What's new

Pakistan's most hated man: Peshawar Massacre Mastermind

The most hated man in Pakistan is a 36-year-old father of three and volleyball enthusiast nicknamed "Slim".

His real name is Umar Mansoor and the Pakistani Taliban say he masterminded this week's massacre of 132 children and nine staff at a school in Peshawar - the deadliest militant attack in Pakistan's history.

A video posted on Thursday on a website used by the Taliban shows a man with a luxuriant chest-length beard, holding an admonishing finger aloft as he seeks to justify the Dec. 16 attack. The caption identified him as Umar Mansoor.

"If our women and children die as martyrs, your children will not escape," he said. "We will fight against you in such a style that you attack us and we will take revenge on innocents."

The Taliban say the attack, in which gunmen wearing suicide-bomb vests executed children, was retaliation for a military offensive carried out by the Pakistani army. They accuse the military of carrying "

Pakistan's most hated man: volleyball player, child killer| Reuters
so how do you identify the khawarij? Our Prophet p.b.u.h, said they will recite the Quran eloquently but it won't touch their heart. They will claim to be the truest of Muslim but bring only death to the Muslims they don't consider as themselves. They will spill the blood of my Ummah like water and kill their children with Impunity. They will emerge in every time period and wreck havoc.

Last part, they will kill our Children with impunity, is the one to consider. This what these khawarij did on the 16th and in the Parade Lane Mosque and this is what this Khariji is saying, too.

Our Prophet p.b.u.h has advised us to defend ourselves against them and fight them. This fight isn't new. We've fought this fight throughout the Islamic history. Only this time it took us very long to identify them and and decide to fight them.

May Allah grant our forces a great victory against these Khawarij. Ameen.

They are useless to the society and add no value to the country.
This i agree, but some discussion with captive may help us save some civilian lives!
I believe we should test their steel, before putting some of POF steel in them. You know what i mean ;)
Actually, I'm more interested in their work horses rather than show horses-which i value no more than rat.

His real name is Umar Mansoor and the Pakistani Taliban say he masterminded this week's massacre of 132 children and nine staff at a school in Peshawar - the deadliest militant attack in Pakistan's history.

Oh.. from next time we should always wait for TTP press release, this can save parallel working.
Actually i'm thinking, may be we should close our intelligence branch altogether and stick to the press release of terrorist or even better subcontract intelligence to RAW.

For correction of record: the attack is not deadliest in Pakistan's history but also in the history of world. If we are still part of it!

Hope he is captured alive, interrogated heavily & then sentence to death. PA should not go easy on him by killing him on spot, that will be a easy way out for him.

army killed his brother yesterday night in peshawar with 4 other militants... (ARY news)

army killed his brother yesterday night in peshawar with 4 other militants... (ARY news)
that not enough. kill his kids, kill his wife, kill his fellow talibs, then finally torture him to a point where he can't speak and then execute him.
I remember some Turkish fellow posting here that they used to use unimaginable torture techniques on such militants. We should take advice from them Turks.

i thi
that not enough. kill his kids, kill his wife, kill his fellow talibs, then finally torture him to a point where he can't speak and then execute him.
I remember some Turkish fellow posting here that they used to use unimaginable torture techniques on such militants. We should take advice from them Turks.
i think no one knw torturing better thn PA...
n thats wat PA doing, marnay se ziada bagaun ga...

Kill him dont bring him to courts because our courts are useless piece of s......t, the best justice will be shoot him on spot, if he is injured , then torture him to death..

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom