What's new

Pakistan's Money

greatf

New Recruit

Reaction score
United Nations has approved quite a few resolutions concerning black money put aside by citizens in foreign countries e.g Swiss banks etc. Accordingly Swiss govt. has welcomed U.N resolutions and agreed that such black money will be give back to the concerned countries.

Now every country has to make an agreement/deed with Swiss govt. on the issue. Till date 08-coutnries have successfully taken back their money deposited in Swiss bank. UK has offered that if any culprit take back his black money to UK, he is liable to pay only 40% of his money to the UK govt rest will be legalized. A lot of people are getting benefit from this scheme.

World’s different investigative agencies have estimated that black money related to India in swiss banks amounts to (15 Arab Dollars). Whereas Pakistan has (500 Arab Dollars) of black money in different countries as well in Swiss Banks. Details are available in such agencies and governments can obtain by paying their fees. International corporate sector has put hectic efforts in finding such black money due to their own interest and benefits.

As a Pakistani it is our duty to aware the Pakistani people regarding the facts so that govt. can take measures and we can overcome our financial crisis.

500 arab money sure i know we have it arab money is money taken from arab and put in bank right? :rofl: i believe you! i think i have 200 arab money too which i got of my uncle who visited me from UAE in july!

Sunny Singh & Ice man... Good Reply... It shows your devotion towards Pakistan.........

Who told you that Pak has 500 arab dollars?It is just a hype.Do you know the budget of your country for this financial year.You don't have oil wells so wake up day dreamer.

It is estimated that Swiss banks hold around US$ 200 Billion (approx. Pak Rs. 18,000 Crore) of Pakistan's money earned by Pakistanis through illegitimate means (corruption mostly). That amount is more then 3 times Pakistan's external debt.

Now keep in mind that the poster speaks of all countries that hold black money stored by Pakistani's whereas I speak only of Swiss Banks. When you throw in the Cayman banks, African banks and all those places that launder money while hiding behind their 'privacy laws', US$ 500 Crore seem plausible.

OMG....If south asian countries bring back all of their money and invest in infra and power generation project...the face of south asia will be changed..

OMG....If south asian countries bring back all of their money and invest in infra and power generation project...the face of south asia will be changed..

Also that of the money laundering havens, imagine if all black money is taken out of Swiss accounts, what will Swiss economy prevail on, chocolates?

500 Arab is a far fetched figure, but not totally impossible.

You never know what 60 + Years of NO TAX and rich fertile agricultural land can produce.

Of course, once Pakistan get this 500 billion dollars as spending money, and gets the trillions of dollars worth of minerals lying about in all the secret places, it will be all set forever, and rivers of milk and honey will flow everywhere, and it will be the only real superpower, and everybody will have their own helicopter, and ....... :P

(See, if I dream like this, I do not have to work hard, sort of like the fable of Sheikh Chillie on a national scale! )

Supreme Court of Pakistan will start hearing a petition filed by Senetor Muhammad Ali Durrani.. as and when the petiotioner will clear the legal formalities.......... I hope now (Sunny Singh) U will not consider it as an Hype....and (Ice man) will believe that its not Arab's money its Pakistan's Money.....

The value of Pakistan money is decreasing day by day and govt should to stable it one place for increasing trade.

makemoney.pk

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom