What's new

pakistan's missiles power accuracy threat and safety

asker

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
How accurate are our missiles, our capacity to deliver them and their safety from first strike lastly their eletronic jamming resistance

Why are asking for Indian trolls here...don't you know every we claim as indigenous is actually a foreign technology manly came either from china and North Korea....while 10th gen Indian stuff is made locally. We are no match to Indians. What a waste of bandwidth.

How accurate are our missiles, our capacity to deliver them and their safety from first strike lastly their eletronic jamming resistance
i can tell you about the accuracy when shaheen 2 was first tested its CEP was estimated to be less than 200 meters

They are accurate & they will hit the target without any errors.

They are powerful and accurate enough to destroy any major indian city, if Pakistan military chooses to do so.

They are powerful and accurate enough to destroy any major indian city, if Pakistan military chooses to do so.
They fail against non Indian city, if pakistan military chooses to do so?

They fail against non Indian city, if pakistan military chooses to do so?

Depends what non-indian city you are talking about.

Kabul? No.

New York? lol, most definitely.

Tel Aviv? Hopefully, we'll never have to find out ;)

Anyways, Pakistan missile arsenal is to strike indian heartlands to cripple india in case of a nuclear war. No need for me to discuss non-indian cities.

Depends what non-indian city you are talking about.

Kabul? No.

New York? lol, most definitely.

Tel Aviv? Hopefully, we'll never have to find out ;)

Anyways, Pakistan missile arsenal is to strike indian heartlands to cripple india in case of a nuclear war. No need for me to discuss non-indian cities.
What is the CEP of Shaheen series?

Do you have any specific target in mind?

What is the CEP of Shaheen series?
Classified.

However, NDC (National Defence Complex) told the foreign audiences that the missile can reach "surgical precision"...

@The Deterrent might be to able to answer better than I can.
The CEP is enough for strategic nuclear strikes.
If you are looking for official figure then you won't find any. Experts (Jane's etc) estimate it around 300 meters.

The CEP is enough for strategic nuclear strikes.
If you are looking for official figure then you won't find any. Experts (Jane's etc) estimate it around 300 meters.
300!!?? Why pak is not working on improving the figure?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom