What's new

Pakistan's minorities minister Shahbaz Bhatti assassinated

Wow. Now you are calling Religious laws "Ridiculous". Dude, you are out of the religion as far as I know. Rejecting the religion means you just got kicked out. Please check your faith. Ask real scholars, not Mullahs. :) They might help you save this faith of yours. Its seriously in danger by the words you just typed and by the words you have been thinking all along. You need guidance. No offence meant.

No offense taken, It just doesn't makes sense to say that there is 'zabardasti' in religion & then order the killing of people who choose a different religion, just doesn't makes sense, thats where your faith comes in & you decide to believe in what you are told without questioning it.

But that in no way answers my questions & please stop justifying a murder!!!

what is the position of other religions(including non abrahimic religions) if they get insulted by muslims?

I dont know about the other religions or what is said about them in Islam if a muslim insults one. Sorry. If you know, let me know too. Will be much appreciated.

Afghanistan, Saudi and Iran are the other examples.

I am pretty much sure many of these people don't actaully see the Tyranny that exists in these countries of GOD *face palm*

No offense taken, It just doesn't makes sense to say that there is 'zabardasti' in religion & then order the killing of people who choose a different religion, just doesn't makes sense, thats where your faith comes in & you decide to believe in what you are told without questioning it.

But that in no way answers my questions & please stop justifying a murder!!!
If the above mention issue and its solution doesnt make sense to you, neither will the one in question. It just never will till you accept the former.

I dont know about the other religions or what is said about them in Islam if a muslim insults one. Sorry. If you know, let me know too. Will be much appreciated.

You didnt get my point. In a muslim country, according to some people like yourself, if somebody insults the prophet/islam he will be killed. Now, is there any law according to islam to punish a muslim if he insults other religions(including non ibrahimi religiouns)?

This religion doesnt work on how our minds work. Its level is unreachable. We cant catch up to it. We cant question why this is this and why that is not like this. We can think about it and we might get the answer. But we cant say "WHY DO WE HAVE TO KILL A MURTAD!!!!?!??! ITS BARBARIC" Then you are in a deep trouble if you do say.

its disapointing to hear that you follow Islam and above is your opinion on religion .... you are seriously misguided or lacks guidence

If the above mention issue and its solution doesnt make sense to you, neither will the one in question. It just never will till you accept the former.

so in a twisted way you do support the murder in the name of 'religion of peace', ok that was expected

You didnt get my point. In a muslim country, according to some people like yourself, if somebody insults the prophet/islam he will be killed. Now, is there any law according to islam to punish a muslim if he insults other religions(including non ibrahimi religiouns)?

I meant the same thing. I guess I didnt convey the messages effectively.
I dont know.

---------- Post added at 01:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 AM ----------

so in a twisted way you do support the murder in the name of 'religion of peace', ok that was expected

I just have to if I am gonna keep the faith. Its not my choice. Its my obligation.

I just have to if I am gonna keep the faith. Its not my choice. Its my obligation.

Amazing, then we think how do Taliban get so many followers, Hats off for you & hats off for all the people who don't see clear contradictions in deeds & words & call it FAITH

its disapointing to hear that you follow Islam and above is your opinion on religion .... you are seriously misguided or lacks guidence

I dont know why but you comments really make me wanna ignore them. Seriously. Whatever you say, is just a bit too extreme for me. Yeah. You maybe the one calling me the extreme, fine. So its better if we just ignore each other. :) Win-win. You give me the feel that you will never get whatever I say even with the proof and evidence. dont know why.

I meant the same thing. I guess I didnt convey the messages effectively.
I dont know.

---------- Post added at 01:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 AM ----------

Here you go, so you only have information on things that is in your benefit, but once the benefit of other citizens of your country(non muslims) is concerned, you never bothered to learn about it.

I think the govt should wrote the sermons for mosques instead of the uneducated mullahs... so they dont spread their hate n crap n ask others to kill or be killed in the so called honour of "their islam"......... Follow the turkish example... minus the retarded ban on head scarf thing.

Amazing, then we think how do Taliban get so many followers, Hats off for you & hats off for all the people who don't see clear contradictions & deeds & words & call it FAITH

Then come up with something better that rejects whatever I am doing or whatever I have said. With full references. And I will accept it. And for Talibans, I do support the ones fighting in Afghanistan, none other. They are the true Jihadists. Who are fighting in the name of GOD And are doing the best thing a man can do. I openly support them. The others doing sh!t in pakistan are kafirs.

---------- Post added at 01:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 AM ----------

Amazing, then we think how do Taliban get so many followers, Hats off for you & hats off for all the people who don't see clear contradictions & deeds & words & call it FAITH

Then come up with something better that rejects whatever I am doing or whatever I have said. With full references. And I will accept it. And for Talibans, I do support the ones fighting in Afghanistan, none other. They are the true Jihadists. Who are fighting in the name of GOD And are doing the best thing a man can do. I openly support them. The others doing sh!t in pakistan are kafirs.

Back
Top Bottom