Status
Not open for further replies.

A1Kaid

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
To Pakistanis,

Lets discuss Pakistan's military capable to penetrate and capture Rajasthan, in a hypothetical war scenario.

Is it even possible? In the past the Pakistan army has broken through and captured Indian towns in Rajasthan. How effective or how capable is the Pakistan military to strike, attack, penetrate and hold position in Rajastha including capturig or at least laying waste to Jaipur today in case of war?

What are the logistical and military challenges?

So I want to discuss this as I have been thinking about this realistic future scenario.

A1

next page of this thread will be massive troll war zone as indian members will now start attack on pakistani forces capabilities via KEY BOARDS :lol:

Don't worry about them just report them, this thread is addressed to Pakistanis.

Mods are on standby to deal with Indians.

No this is certainly nt possible any more

in the modern day war

God is on the side of those with

*Superior weapon capabilities in quality and quantity
*More men power
*A better economy
*And a follow on world to help(track record of a country)

Since all these parameters are on there side So would be the God on there side as well

once again this is certainly nt possible now

and If ever done would be more of an suicidal act for Pakistan

Next war will be more with missiles than bullets, and both countries have enough of them to destroy each other, and hopefully none will be in position to capture land.

in the modern day war

*More men power
*A better economy

Since all these parameters are on there side So would be the God on there side as well

Brother, lets not think about another war.
we have enough sons, brothers, husbands lost in the previous wars that we have had.
No more.

in the modern day war

*More men power
*A better economy

Some good points, but they lack ammunition to fight for several weeks according to some reputable reports. I think depending on the strategy used Pakistan military can capture Rajasthan, in war anything can happen.

Pakistani armored divisions launching a night time invasion supported by Air Force and mass ground troops could very well capture Rajasthan and surrounding areas. Though considering Pakistan's defense doctrine this is difficult. Also will depend how far the Army and GoP are willing to push it, to take the wa me to that extent is a war of hundreds year of tensions at least. Though considering Pakistan's territory Kashmir is already occupied we should be ready to occupy land without fear.

Obviously we don't want to discuss in detail on the public forum but in general ideas are good.

Remmember "Longewala" in Rajasthan, the bloodiest ever nose which the Pakistani Army got at the hands of 120 men of Sikh infantry, manning that post and four Hunters aircraft who had to wait till the morning to blow 38 Pakistani tanks to pieces. It all happened in 1971, the last times the Pakistanis tried to penetrate Rajasthan.

Pakistani tanks first had to overcome these 120 men before they reached Jodhpur town of Rajasthan by nightfall. They miserably failed, rather ran away in the face of repeated Hunter attacks.

If you do not believe read Pakistani historian Major A. H. Amin's account of the battle.

The battle was so unique that from 10.00 PM night till 6.00 AM morning, a brigage of Pakistani Army consisting of 3,000 men and Tanks could not overcome resistance offered by 120 men of Sikh infantary manning the Longewala Post.

Long live Major Kuldip Singh Chandpuri, who lead is 120 men to victory at Longewala.

Hence do not even think of penetrating anywhere in Rajasthan or elsewhere.

Brother, lets not think about another war.
we have enough sons, brothers, husbands lost in the previous wars that we have had.
No more.

No one is asking you to think about it, this is simply a discussion between Pakistani guys about what are armed forces can potentially due on a Pakistani defense forum. If you feel uncomfortable well you can leave, simple.

PA can probably make some inroads, but holding an area? I'm not too sure on that.
keep in mind, India in all likelihood will retaliate in other sectors, what do you plan on doing then?

in essence, run through the following dialogue

"Zia: When we take Kargil, what do you expect the Indians to do? . . . I mean, don’t you think they will try and recapture it?
DGMO: Yes sir, but we think that the position is impregnable and we can hold it against far superior forces.
Zia: Now that’s very good, but in that case, don’t you think the Indians will go for a limited offensive elsewhere along the line of control, take some of our territory, and use it as a bargaining chip?
DGMO: Yes sir, this is possible, but . . .
Zia: And if they are beaten back there also, don’t you think they will attack across the international frontier, which may lead to a full-scale war?
DGMO: That’s possible, sir.
Zia: So in other words, you have prepared a plan to lead us into a full-scale war with India!
"

Remmember "Longewala" in Rajasthan, the bloodiest ever nose which the Pakistani Army got at the hands of 120 men of Sikh infantry, manning that post and four Hunters aircraft who had to wait till the morning to blow 38 Pakistani tanks to pieces. It all happened in 1971, the last times the Pakistanis tried to penetrate Rajasthan.

Pakistani tanks first had to overcome these 120 men before they reached Jodhpur town of Rajasthan by nightfall. They miserably failed, rather ran away in the face of repeated Hunter attacks.

If you do not believe read Pakistani historian Major A. H. Amin's account of the battle.

The battle was so unique that from 10.00 PM night till 6.00 AM morning, a brigage of Pakistani Army consisting of 3,000 men and Tanks could not overcome resistance offered by 120 men of Sikh infantary manning the Longewala Post.

Long live Major Kuldip Singh Chandpuri, who lead is 120 men to victory at Longewala.

Hence do not even think of penetrating anywhere in Rajasthan or elsewhere.

Bad military planning on Pakistan's part, which in the future can be avoided and fixed.

next page of this thread will be massive troll war zone as indian members will now start attack on pakistani forces capabilities via KEY BOARDS :lol:

what utter rubbish your fellow peer who started the thread, wants to discuss how he can attack jaipur and all of Gujarat, so before our keyboard warriors lay our counterattack let him propose his plan of attack and his theory on how to penetrate our territory.

here's mine:

i.e my house next door neighbor is a Pakistani, and my fence is the LOC and what keeps him at bay is a sophisticated home alarm, and my trust worthy German Shepard who sniffs out any misadventure with pin point accuracy and devastating consequences.

:tup:

true story, please propose your plan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom