What's new

Pakistan's mangoes to get entry into US

Time for a trip to Toronto to enjoy some good mangoes is coming up soon! :D

Yes, yes, yes!! I am in Texas and I will finally get to eat Pakistani mangoes!! :bunny:

There is no better mango than Pakistani mango.
Pakistani mango may be good..but dont say there is no better mango than pakistani....may be u can do some research just to know there is a king of mango, much more superior than any other nearest competitor..

Pakistani mango may be good..but dont say there is no better mango than pakistani....may be u can do some research just to know there is a king of mango, much more superior than any other nearest competitor..

You talking about Alphonso? Yes, Pakistani mango is better.

My relatives in US really miss the Pakistani mangoes because they are not available and the others available are also so expensive. even in UAE Mangoes are not so cheap.
Yep, sometimes as high as $1.50 for each mango which are imported either from Mexico or South America.

You talking about Alphonso? Yes, Pakistani mango is better.
:-)... okay for you...after all its about taste u ve developed and the national pride that comes with few things..nothing wrong in that...we can't call Allah or Jesus to prove who is right..no worries.... :-)

:-)... okay for you...after all its about taste u ve developed and the national pride that comes with few things..nothing wrong in that...we can't call Allah or Jesus to prove who is right..no worries.... :-)

Yes, you are right. It has to do with taste development and where you grew up. The mangoes, especially the kind I love in Pak, are sweet but not too sweet. And they are very fragrant. I found Alphonso to be too sweet because I'm more used to the other kinds.

Yes, you are right. It has to do with taste development and where you grew up. The mangoes, especially the kind I love in Pak, are sweet but not too sweet. And they are very fragrant. I found Alphonso to be too sweet because I'm more used to the other kinds.
dude..I see you joined PDF in 2009..an year before I joined...but you seem not to be active...busy in studies? :-)

dude..I see you joined PDF in 2009..an year before I joined...but you seem not to be active...busy in studies? :-)

I joined in 2009 and made a couple posts and then got busy and forgot my password. Even though I followed the forums every now and then, I only recently thought of resetting my password and becoming more active. What can I say, Im a mess like that :)

too late, Maxicans have taken over the mango market with improved quality mangos. they are half the price of Pakistani mangos and very close to taste. Here in Canada very few grocers carry Pakistani mangos because they dont sell at CAD 20/a box of 10, as compared to CAD 8/a box of ten Maxican Atulfo Mangos.

I joined in 2009 and made a couple posts and then got busy and forgot my password. Even though I followed the forums every now and then, I only recently thought of resetting my password and becoming more active. What can I say, Im a mess like that :)
lol... i thought only my team member is like that ;-)

too late, Maxicans have taken over the mango market with improved quality mangos. they are half the price of Pakistani mangos and very close to taste. Here in Canada very few grocers carry Pakistani mangos because they dont sell at CAD 20/a box of 10, as compared to CAD 8/a box of ten Maxican Atulfo Mangos.

I dont think Pakistan wants to take over the mango market in USA. They probably want to serve a niche market which is willing to pay the higher price.

And what are you talking about, man? Mexican mangoes are nowhere near the quality of even Indian, let alone Pakistani mangoes. Mexican mangoes are good for making salsa. I live in Texas and get all kinds of Mexican mangoes. They are good for Mexican recipes and maybe some fruit salads.

finally getting rid of mexican mangoes

Lol, Trump will be happy with that. Bad news for UK, it will mean less and more expensive mangoes in UK this season :( From £1 a mangoe ot will increase to £2 a mango, Man their goes my mangoes.

Lol, Trump will be happy with that. Bad news for UK, it will mean less and more expensive mangoes in UK this season :( From £1 a mangoe ot will increase to £2 a mango, Man their goes my mangoes.
m nit sure about trump but this mango will flood halal stores across usa

Back
Top Bottom