What's new

Pakistan's Karachi is the 'most dangerous megacity' in the world.

Islamabad is the most Unfrendliest City of the World?

Karachi is the most dangerous City of the World?

Lahore is the most Dirtiest City of the World?

so many threads on this tody ? wth :angry:

why dun u ppl just simply say Pakistan is the most worst country of the World?:taz:

Islamabad is the most Unfrendliest City of the World?

Karachi is the most dangerous City of the World?

Lahore is the most Dirtiest City of the World?

so many threads on this tody ? wth :angry:

why dun u ppl just simply say Pakistan is the most worst country of the World?:taz:

wow first smart pakistani NOT IN DENIAL/SILENT MODE agree the TRUTH:yay:

I grew up in Karachi and in 70s/80s it used to be a very safe city, i can vouch for that. currently Karachi has become battleground for all the political parties of Pakistan.with total disregard for the citizens who live there.these Parties with their narrow minded vision or no vision in same cases have completly destroyed what could have BEEN the Jewel of Asia !
MQM.ANP,PPP,PML,POLICE,RANGERS,ARMY,CIVIL SERVANTS, AND NOT TO FORGET JAMAAT, THEY ALL HAVE TO ANSWER FOR WHATS HAPPENING NOW !!!!
My dear could not agree more. Those days were wonderful when just for fun sake students used to take lift and they would not have to try it for the second time. You could walk from one corner of the city to another, without having fear of being robbed. You rightly pointed out who all have to answer. In fact, except Army and some levels of rangers, all have been part of this loot and plunder. They have stripped this city of its livelihood. But, hopefully things should improve soon. Phase1 of the operation is over, phase 2 has started. Hopefully, decisive phase 3 will start in another one month. This brings you to end of 2013. Two of the major culprits will be gone and 2014 will rise of the dark night :)

n forbez is an american magazine so :omghaha:

their local n low standard newspapers even wud call us a terrorist state ....whats new?:blink:

You know what i love about you guys is your ability to not see negative in anything. your reasoning or logic may be flawed but does give you good night sleep :) that's nice

You know what i love about you guys is your ability to not see negative in anything. your reasoning or logic may be flawed but does give you good night sleep :) that's nice

haha dude....humarey Pakistan mey even a 2 year old kid knows how Anti Pak the American Policies are in everything they do there....esp their Media so dont teach me abt negativity and flaws...

they dun find anything gud in Pakistan n will never i know....so lets leave it!:tongue:

Back
Top Bottom