What's new

Pakistan's Internet censorship

it has several hundred nukes that all can reach iran. if you can't put 2 and 2 together from this then there is no hope for you.

So you are suggesting that Israel intends to send a massive barrage of hundreds of nuclear tipped weapons and systematically cleanse the entirely of the Iranian population altogether so as to wipe it off the map? Seriously?

Yes, the Iranian government did support the insurgency in Iraq but they weren't the only government involved. Notably there were governments such as Saudi Arabia and others and the United States used proxies as well. Moreover, the Iranian people morally supported the resistance.

I doubt the Iranian government was "scared" as you say and I ask you to further explain the cowardice on part of the Iranian government. Their stance also does not prove that moreover.

I have no heard of this particular case. There are other similar cases as well. I will check back on the one you speak of and refer it to you afterwards.

The stance of Iran contradicts US foreign policy ambitions. I think this is obvious already. I fail to see the point sir.

i don't give a damn what you doubt or what you believe.

the iranians were so damn scared they sent a letter through a third channel to the white house agreeing to all terms that u.s. sees fit for Iran after baghdad fell. the white house ignored this, the iranians started to do terrorism in iraq.

I know more about this that you.

Iran had the biggest hand in Iraq insurgency.

anyways what is wrong with you?

why would you ask me to explain this and tell me you already know this and you fail to see the point in this, you doubt this.

don't distrub me with your foolishness anymore.

i don't give a damn what you doubt or what you believe.

the iranians were so damn scared they sent a letter through a third channel to the white house agreeing to all terms that u.s. sees fit for Iran after baghdad fell. the white house ignored this, the iranians started to do terrorism in iraq.

Sir if you do not care for what I believe than I have the write to say the same. In any case you have not substantiated your claims of cowardice. If one is to make a claim then he ought to be able to defend it and a claim should be backed my some fact in which case it should be prove-able.

I know more about this that you.

Then please demonstrate so.

Iran had the biggest hand in Iraq insurgency.

Arguably, yes.

anyways what is wrong with you?

why would you ask me to explain this and tell me you already know this and you fail to see the point in this, you doubt this.

don't distrub me with your foolishness anymore.

What is wrong with me? I have only asked you to explain what you have said backed up with your reasoning. That is my fault alone.

I asked you to explain what I did not know of and to prove your claims.

I don't see how this is "foolishness" also. I'd rather call it a debate.

Just stick to this one thread, when we have to merged 20 + threads from several forums, you know people are getting trigger happy with the new thread button.

"We do not Worship Iran. We worship Allah for nationalism is another word for paganism. I say let this land of Iran burn. I say let this land of Iran go up in smoke, provided that Islam emerges triumphant in the world" - Emam Khomeini (1980)

I worship no man. The title "Shahenshah" (King of Kings) is reserved for Allah swt alone.

Lastly, Israel cannot wipe Iran off the map. This is an over-estimation of Israel on your part.

Great Words

This is outrageous, if true. Can someone confirm this?

It is not the fault of Youtube that someone is posting some anti-Islamic material on it. You can always not watch it.

Youtube is one of the greatest inventions of the internet. This is just outrageous!

A??H???:angry:... tell me one thing when on youtube and facebook, you can't publish some one picture or upload video, if some one report that its offensive or piracy they will delete that picture or video at the spot.

Last edited:
But Youtube is not supposed to poison people's minds! It's a source of educational documentaries and tens of Pro-Pakistani, patriotic videos are linked from our site alone. It provides a means for cheap/easy video blogging, a place where we can all become vbloggers.

If you are an adult and you're watching those obscene videos then its YOUR fault. If your child is watching them, then you should do a better job in regulating what your child watches!

All examples of things that are wrong.

Don't see haraam things online! Why is your imaan so weak that you have to be physically banned from doing haraam things and you can't choose not to do haraam things?

if I put your pictures naked or your family pictures naked what will be your reaction....

^ Well that is your ususal critical style once again sir but what do you think that should have been done.

Simple don't use facebook like did and per hit they earn $2.5 from advertising so they lost my $2.5 and if u join it will $5

A??H???:angry:... tell me one thing when on youtube and facebook, you can't publish some one picture or upload video, if some one report that its offensive or piracy they will delete that picture or video at the spot.

2nd a friend of mine just wrote "dead to american" his account was deleted from Facebook....

be a muslim not a hindu.....
Yeah because your friend is saying "DEATH TO AMERICA". Your freedoms ends when it starts to call on for people's deaths and physical harm.

I would ban people if someone said Death to Pakistan over here as well. For that matter even death to America... even Death to India. That is just not the way mature and civilized people behave.

We worship Allah for nationalism is another word for paganism

My Goodness!!! thats what i can say about the people who believe in it

Last edited:
@Nima

Although i agree with you on the part that Most Iranians that I've met are pretty rational and chilled out but it was your retarded mullah who put a Fatwa on Salman Rushdi. I bet all those people protesting on Exiling Salman Rushdi never read Satanic verses OR have a Facebook Account.

Yeah because your friend is saying "DEATH TO AMERICA". Your freedoms ends when it starts to call on for people's deaths and physical harm.

I would ban people if someone said Death to Pakistan over here as well. For that matter even death to America... even Death to India. That is just not the way mature and civilized people behave.

But you also know that facebook also got a report function where it allows you to report page if it is a "direct call for violence" or if peoples are discussing "Racist/Hate speach". Last time i checked if i am offended with something i have all the rights to report the page and usually the page gets deleted after a while.

Don't you think when peoples called Prophet Muhammad S.A.W a Child Molester on that Fb page or drawn cartoons and peoples came on street it was a direct call for violance? read the comments of the peoples who were indirectly swearing Prophet Muhammad S.A.W on that page calling him with different names. That was when i went there to see if the page is still active or not.

Last time i checked we used to call it violance or "hate speech" but these rules suddenly became soft when it came to Prophet Muhammad S.A.W

Just my opinion - as i am fed up with double standards and illogical excuses of these peoples :lol: and yes i ignored all these peoples and usually don't even care whatever they do. But having spent my childhood in a western country and always enjoying with the freedom of expression i can say these mummy-daddy excuses are illogical to me

Peace

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom