What's new

Pakistan's Internet censorship

She should be hanged with her tongue and then shot in the middle of skull. Such brains do not deserve to live and I am praying that she would suffer an exemplary death.

It is strange that there were no such calls after the destruction and desecration of the Bamiyaan buddhas.

So now if anyone is even apologizing for what she feels hurt the sentiments of the muslim community, you want to hang her by her tongue and exemplary death!!!!

Quite a Talibanish justice approach I must say..

^ I dont think there is any other Nation who is fighting against this as are Pakistanis..look at the "Anti-Draw Muhammad Day" Groups on facebook..its has 37000 members, most of them pakistani

Creder meiney sirf yeh poohcha thah kayh kitneh Pakistani hukumat kay in bans/blocks kay saath hain aur kitne nahin. Yeh nahi pucha tha kay kitne aur mulkon ki awam ne saath dia hai ya nahi.

If Facebook was making 2 billion euro/day then you would see Facebook taking over Google Inc, Yahoo inc and MSFT.

that's because you guys and afghans are religious. Most Iranians and arabs aren't.

Nima I think one shouldn't make such generalizations on Iranians. They come in all shades, shapes and sizes. For instance, your views and mine do not meet on most occasions as you know well.

you fail again
The Iranian govt is an arab wannabe anti Persian/Iranian islamist fundamentalist regime.
It is an undemocratic gang chosen by nobody! They're their own country within Iran.

The Iranian government is not an Arab "wannabe" and I don't see how it is Anti Persian/Iranian. It is an Islamic republic hence the virtues it follows are derived from Islamic teachings.

It was Eyeranians who funded terror insurgency in Iraq and Afghansitan

For maintaining a good atmosphere here I would prefer it if you say "Iranians" instead of what you wrote. It is disrespectful in general.

Also, explain the terror bit further.

Thanks.

This is exactly why it was taken away from you arrogant, cruel godless people! You oppressed just like the mullahs ...no different.
When it turns to rubble, then maybe you can make eye shadow from the dust! You will get smoked. Who is there to protect you ???? Imam Ali? but wait.......................

What was taken away from Iran? Also, abstain from making generalizations about the people of Iran. There are as many variations amongst Iranians as Pakistanis. Also, what is the reference made to Emam Ali (A)?

@ pasban

iranians were behind insurgency in iraq to keep the u.s. in a longer drawn out war so they would not attack iran. they supplied weapons, funds to insurgents and sent insurgent into iraq. the iranians mullahs were scared that after only 3 weeks iraq fell and they were sure that they were sure Bush was going to attack them next.

one famous example:

the usa knew this and they almost captured an iranian intelligence officer or diplomat (something to this effect) who was behind this in iraq but he escaped and he was seen the next day at the U.N. face to face with condelezza rice, who sent the orders or was apart of the team who sent the orders to capture/kill him.

iranians also also had a minor hand in afghanistan insurgency for the same above mentioned reasons.

this is well known, look it up.

I hope Iran is not everything for you , the shanshah worshippers. !
Israel is about to wipe you off the map then you will probably end up like OBL , like in a cave.

"We do not Worship Iran. We worship Allah for nationalism is another word for paganism. I say let this land of Iran burn. I say let this land of Iran go up in smoke, provided that Islam emerges triumphant in the world" - Emam Khomeini (1980)

I worship no man. The title "Shahenshah" (King of Kings) is reserved for Allah swt alone.

Lastly, Israel cannot wipe Iran off the map. This is an over-estimation of Israel on your part.

I am overly critical, can't change myself.

Could have remained peaceful and used social networking itself to organize campaigns for deleting it. Could have resisted attempts at labeling "jews" as usual and not creating anti-holocaust pages. Could have resisted not posting profanity on the inflammatory page. Could have been more respective of liberty to choose for oneself rather than appointing state to choose for the entire people. And yes, could have ignored the event and not let it become as big as it became. Could have let haters be haters and let rationality prevail.

Censorship = Fascist ; as simple as that
Different people did different things. You can't slap the actions of one group over the other.

The biggest competing page was "Against Everybody draw muhammad day", not the holocaust page, with like 70,000 followers.

Oh and

Forgive them for Draw Muhammad Day | Facebook

So far no riots and bomb blasts, which is good.

@ pasban

iranians were behind insurgency in iraq to keep the u.s. in a longer drawn out war so they would not attack iran. they supplied weapons, funds to insurgents and sent insurgent into iraq. the iranians mullahs were scared that after only 3 weeks iraq fell and they were sure that they were sure Bush was going to attack them next.

Yes, the Iranian government did support the insurgency in Iraq but they weren't the only government involved. Notably there were governments such as Saudi Arabia and others and the United States used proxies as well. Moreover, the Iranian people morally supported the resistance.

I doubt the Iranian government was "scared" as you say and I ask you to further explain the cowardice on part of the Iranian government. Their stance also does not prove that moreover.

the usa knew this and they almost captured an iranian intelligence officer or diplomat (something to this effect) who was behind this in iraq but he escaped and he was seen the next day at the U.N. face to face with condelezza rice, who sent the orders or was apart of the team who sent the orders to capture/kill him.

I have no heard of this particular case. There are other similar cases as well. I will check back on the one you speak of and refer it to you afterwards.

iranians also also had a minor hand in afghanistan insurgency for the same above mentioned reasons.

this is well known, look it up.

The stance of Iran contradicts US foreign policy ambitions. I think this is obvious already. I fail to see the point sir.

Perhaps I won't fool myself if you can convince of it through logic that Israel can "wipe Iran off the map" as you have stated earlier.

it has several hundred nukes that all can reach iran. if you can't put 2 and 2 together from this then there is no hope for you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom