What's new

Pakistan's Internet censorship

haha you weak pathetic people. eyeran the best my ***. amadanijad kicking your weak crybaby butt.

Okay, this thread is officially derailed! :) But Fun nevertheless

Pakistanis and Iranians Slugging it out :) Why dont you guys shake hands and chant death to Israel? :D

Seriously, its a shame, one day you guys tell Pakistan should nuke Israel, now Pakistanis want Israelis to bomb Iran to the Stone Age! Take a stand!

Anyways, I would like to add that, the more sensitive Muslims become, the more you expect stuff like this. Ignoring is the best way. The Internet is too Big to be censored, its of no use!!

how many babies did you make while writing that?

you are too naive
you hack their site, they will open 50 more.
This is why muslim countries are **** holes, nobody understands even simple politics.

You can choose to disagree with the action of some, but do not abuse a whole bunch of countries altogether for being Muslim.

hahahahahahahah, what a bunch of wussies, anyother people get abused like this? hahahahahahahhahahaha

article-1233815-0781D6DE000005DC-53_634x416_popup.jpg

wah wah wah where is my vote. bunch of sissies.

---------- Post added at 09:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 AM ----------

even here we're still better than you brownies.
we actually have a government:D to beat our ***.:D

i love it again when you eyeranian generalizes. all paks are brown. lol.

i've seen u eyeranians look worser than gulf arabs.

hahahahahahahah, what a bunch of wussies, anyother people get abused like this? hahahahahahahhahahaha

yeah **** women
how many million **** women are murdered in honor killings each year?
All in all less than 100 died in IRan over the past year. I'll bet my life savings that 10 times more pakis died in honor killings over the past month alone.

article-1233815-0781D6DE000005DC-53_634x416_popup.jpg

wah wah wah where is my vote. bunch of sissies.

---------- Post added at 09:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 AM ----------

i love it again when you eyeranian generalizes. all paks are brown. lol.

i've seen u eyeranians look worser than gulf arabs.
well in Iran we have 54 ethnic back grounds. Less than 50 are Persian. A lot of people near **** land look identical to you retards.

90931598.jpg

look how you people love your leader who sticks pole in your *** everyday.
you fruitcake drug addicted aids infected losers. you do some heroin today nimbo?

yeah **** women
how many million **** women are murdered in honor killings each year?
All in all less than 100 died in IRan over the past year. I'll bet my life savings that 10 times more pakis died in honor killings over the past month alone.

we seldom do honor killings you stupid idiot. we are not arab or afghan u turd face. now go chant I hate U.S.A. and have them manipulate you idiots and topple your gov't again you people are NOT smart. we are ALOT smarter than you retards.

Must be nice being persian.............. got nothing better to do than go on no Iranian forums & not minding your own biz. I do remember thousands of you in my country as refugees. people took you in as brothers & sister!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom