What's new

Pakistan’s identity crisis!

Who is "US" is your post? Of course you are not Pakistani citizen to be considered as part of being told as "US" /

Actually it is very evident from the post that reference is to self, mankind, humans, humanity.....

It is interesting to note that some choose to keep questioning loyalties....

Truth is this forum is full of nationalistic maniacs....who can't perceive that before anything WE are humans

Note: 'WE' in the sentence above is for 'US', the humans.

The reason i am avoiding your stupid question is because most high caste Indian hindus have central asian blood, the more higher caste one is more central asian blood hindu will have.
Please quote the source,most higher caste Indians have more central asian blood.

You cannot stop invaders, but what was British doing was not any invasion but systematic migration of Indian hindus in to Pakistani cities before 1947, under the umbrella of British India. Stop asking stupid questions otherwise remember Bihari minister statement on high caste hindus.
Another foolish reply,U cannot stop Islamic invaders from bringing Muslims to India,but like the Mughals,the Brirtsh were also invaders too,U r quick to criticize the British for systematic migration of Hindus to Pakistani cities sounds hallow,even The lanugage Urdu was bought by Turkish invaders APART from migration to muslims to India .What about Sidhi Muslims from Afirica who r settled in karachi & the Indian coastline.

security.
it looks like red but it is green wjhen you look from different angle. source google.:)
Yes, for security any symbol can be used. Why a Turkish flag, a foreign country. Why not something of their own.

:cray:

CommentPhotos.com_1394818887.jpg
No Sir don't cry.....:cheers:........:-)...........:-)

Bhai......we live in Pakistan...not Norway...(kia hogia hy...huh)

Favourite subject of Indian members....otherwise we at home never bothered it altogether :sad:

Bus kardo...Bus :cray:
Ji Sir.....:cheers:..........:-)................:-)

No one can take the credit away from the turkic, persian and arabic invaders in evolution of urdu as a language. It was kind of invented in the military garrisons to communicate with the local soldiers and their muslim commanders. But the language is based on the grammar and structure of khadi boli of hindi which is spoken in the areas around Delhi, Agra. Hence its rooted in the indian soil and nurtured by arabi and farsi vocabulary and the outcome is one of the most beautiful and influential languages in the world.
Urdu had no influence of punjabi rather punjabi has been greatly influenced by the invading muslims. Khadi boli base gave lingual access to the foreign rulers from punjab to bengal covering the entire gangetic belt. In fact same dialetical base is used by hindi which also got evolved as a lingua franca at the same time as Urdu.

Reg non-muslims of pakistan identifying with their own religions, the question was about the pakistani identity that universally applies to all her citizens. If Islam is the identity of Pakistan then it does not cover non-muslims and hence it can not be. A national identity is above sectarian identity and it must cover one and all.

Do you know who was Amir Khusro? At first Turkic interaction were limited to punjabis, later on they went to ganga belt. Punjabi has been influenced by arabic/persian words. But urdu is invention of muslim invaders with little bit of local indo-aryan influences.

Indian hindus identify with Hinduism, because there is no other Indian identity. There is a reason hindus cannot pronounce urdu words properly even if their life depend on it.

Please quote the source,most higher caste Indians have more central asian blood.

Another foolish reply,U cannot stop Islamic invaders from bringing Muslims to India,but like the Mughals,the Brirtsh were also invaders too,U r quick to criticize the British for systematic migration of Hindus to Pakistani cities sounds hallow,even The lanugage Urdu was bought by Turkish invaders APART from migration to muslims to India .What about Sidhi Muslims from Afirica who r settled in karachi & the Indian coastline.

I know urdu was brought by Turkish invaders, who denied that? If you are ranting about ancient migrations then just remember bihari minister statement on high caste hindus. Hinduism is not indigenous but bastardization of central asian religion.

Many of Us deliberately playing Good Cop & Bad Cop role here in PDF and by that we hangout joyfully but it seemz to me you took matters serious in your heart :police:
:-)....Sir actually i myself want that Pakistan and India should must develop close relationship and both should work towards betterment of South Asia...It is because whenever i read about other countries , there is one thing which always derails me which is that Our South Asia is really behind other continents..........:(......You can call me a day dreamer Sir but i really want to make good place for not only for my country but for other countries also....It can may take much more time to realize that at the end one can solve difficulties and can only improve relationship with LOVE only....We can give example of other countries also ( Berlin Wall - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia or Europe for example ) and we can learn from everyone...It is not always necessary that a person who is much more educated( Intelligent) will never need the guidance of a less important person....Learning never ends....One cannot and can never learn all the Science behind our existence.... To put in normal way, My father always tells me that Education is the only thing which nobody can stole from you and it always grows by sharing...Similarly I believe that there are many such people who also sincerely want's to work towards betterment of others and believe me motivation is the first step in this regard....:cheers:....

One Video for you Sir and for other members......:-).....Very Nice Video...It inspires a lot....:-)

.............................................................................................:-)..............................................................................................

Last edited:
:-)....Sir actually i myself want that Pakistan and India should must develop close relationship and both should work towards betterment of South Asia...It is because whenever i read about other countries , there is one thing which always derails me which is that Our South Asia is really behind other continents..........:(......You can call me a day dreamer Sir but i really want to make good place for not only for my country but for other countries also....It can may take much more time to realize that at the end one can solve difficulties and can only improve relationship with LOVE only....We can give example of other countries also ( Berlin Wall - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia or Europe for example ) and we can learn from everyone...It is not always necessary that a person who is much more educated( Intelligent) will never need the guidance of a less important person....Learning never ends....One cannot and can never learn all the Science behind our existence.... To put in normal way, My father always tells me that Education is the only thing which nobody can stole from you and it always grows by sharing...Similarly I believe that there are many such people who also sincerely want's to work towards betterment of others and believe me motivation is the first step in this regard....:cheers:....

One Video for you Sir and for other members......:-).....Very Nice Video...It inspires a lot....:-)

.............................................................................................:-)...
O Bhai.......KALDEEP NAIR k Mamooo......Phir Rona-Dhona shoorooo
images (1).jpg
images.jpg

Actually it is very evident from the post that reference is to self, mankind, humans, humanity.....

It is interesting to note that some choose to keep questioning loyalties....

Truth is this forum is full of nationalistic maniacs....who can't perceive that before anything WE are humans

Note: 'WE' in the sentence above is for 'US', the humans.

The poster who you are replying to has a problem because the person he quoted is an Indian Muslim saying "we" to a Pakistani. :D

There is a reason hindus cannot pronounce urdu words properly even if their life depend on it.
Let me correct on this,urdu is not the mother tongue of Hindus. It is the lanugauge spoken by muslims. The urdu spoken in Lucknow varies from the Urdu spoken in Hyderabad(Deccan)
For that matter take any Indian language whether it is Marwadi,Punjabi,Kanada,Tamil,the tone,pronouncations of any lanugage varies every 15-20 kms,even meanings & expressions of certain words. Recently I visited Jaipur for Diwali vacation,Rajasthan,the Marwadi spoken in Jaipur is different then the Marwadi spoken in Jaisalmer

I know urdu was brought by Turkish invaders, who denied that? If you are ranting about ancient migrations then just remember bihari minister statement on high caste hindus.

It is like a minister from FATA talking about Christanity or Isalm for that matter.
Let me tell you,Bihari is one of the most backward states of India. What is the educational qualifications of the minister from Bihar who gave the statement,what is his popularity,credibility if any,reputation in Indian circles,how may Indians follow him. Well his own party has disowned him.

U cannot just follow any Tom,Dick,Harry Bcoz it suits yr level of thinking,mentality

Hinduism is not indigenous but bastardization of central asian religion.
In the same way from where did Islam came,what is the origin of Islam,certainly not from India or Pakistan
it is from the bastardization of Arab world[/QUOTE]

Pakistan has no identity crisis now its been almost 70 years we are pakistanis now its our ethnicity and identity but indians still have a problem with that so lets go back. We are originally muslims of india and we have mixed with afghans persians and even greeks. Now i wont go into much detail i will just quote the great iqbals poetry " cheen o arab humara, hindustan humara" this is oir identity we are a mixture of all of these and persia and afghans. Now this identity crisis thing is bs only relevant to indians.

But urdu is invention of muslim invaders with little bit of local indo-aryan influences.

Oh, actually it was quite opposite to what you are saying. Just as the English sometimes used local languages to communicate with the local Indian people, the Muslim rulers also communicated with the local people in their own languages and the usage of local languages kept growing because the Muslim rulers were tiny in numbers and sooner or later they had to integrate completely into the local people. The other such example is of Normans in England. As Persian was the lingua franca of the Mughal empire, the Muslim aristocracy automatically added some Persian / Arabis words into the local language when they communicated in it. Urdu is the offshoot of the dialect spoken in and around Delhi back in those days with a pinch of Arabic / Persian nouns. Urdu is not associated with just Muslims, neither it had any connection with the Indus Valley when the Leagees made it the official language of Pakistan without the consent of the local population. Urdu is the language of South Asian Muslims was just another lie, among many others.

Let me correct on this,urdu is not the mother tongue of Hindus. It is the lanugauge spoken by muslims. The urdu spoken in Lucknow varies from the Urdu spoken in Hyderabad(Deccan)
For that matter take any Indian language whether it is Marwadi,Punjabi,Kanada,Tamil,the tone,pronouncations of any lanugage varies every 15-20 kms,even meanings & expressions of certain words. Recently I visited Jaipur for Diwali vacation,Rajasthan,the Marwadi spoken in Jaipur is different then the Marwadi spoken in Jaisalmer

It is like a minister from FATA talking about Christanity or Isalm for that matter.
Let me tell you,Bihari is one of the most backward states of India. What is the educational qualifications of the minister from Bihar who gave the statement,what is his popularity,credibility if any,reputation in Indian circles,how may Indians follow him. Well his own party has disowned him.

U cannot just follow any Tom,Dick,Harry Bcoz it suits yr level of thinking,mentality

In the same way from where did Islam came,what is the origin of Islam,certainly not from India or Pakistan
it is from the bastardization of Arab world
[/QUOTE]

seem like i am debating with 12 years old. Genius we know Islam came from Arab world just like we know hinduism is bastardization of central asian religion. While Islam is same everywhere. Bihari minister statement was 100% historically correct unlike ancient hindus intergalactic planes.

But you will notice no matter from where muslims will always pronounce urdu words correctly unlike hindus. You guys cannot pronounce kh, ph etc correctly even if your life depend on it. At best elite class hindus can differentiate between z and j.

Oh, actually it was quite opposite to what you are saying. Just as the English sometimes used local languages to communicate with the local Indian people, the Muslim rulers also communicated with the local people in their own languages and the usage of local languages kept growing because the Muslim rulers were tiny in numbers and sooner or later they had to integrate completely into the local people. The other such example is of Normans in England. As Persian was the lingua franca of the Mughal empire, the Muslim aristocracy automatically added some Persian / Arabis words into the local language when they communicated in it. Urdu is the offshoot of the dialect spoken in and around Delhi back in those days with a pinch of Arabic / Persian nouns. Urdu is not associated with just Muslims, neither it had any connection with the Indus Valley when the Leagees made it the official language of Pakistan without the consent of the local population. Urdu is the language of South Asian Muslims was just another lie, among many others.

Urdu is just associated with muslims because hindus cannot speak it, show me 1 hindu who speak urdu and i will believe you.

Back
Top Bottom