Pakistan's Gwadar loses luster as Saudis shift $10bn deal to Karachi

Status
Not open for further replies.

hydrabadi_arab

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
MOD EDIT:
Thread is based on news from Indian Propaganda media ---thread locked but not deleted so duplicate threads cannot be created

1624840471480.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Who wants to invest in a god forsaken place like Gwadar when you have 20 million folks in Karachi ?

Who wants to invest in a god forsaken place like Gwadar when you have 20 million folks in Karachi ?

Pakistan have dumped dozens of billions $ in Gwadar and Balochistan road projects. It would obviously want Gwadar to get investment so state can get some return. Till terrorists like BLA are defeated for good that will remain a dream.

Learn about Gwadar first become making such an illogical comment. If SA wishes to move out their refinery from Gwadar to Karachi, they have the right to do so because its their investment. At the end of the day whether Karachi or Gwadar the investment is inside Pakistan but let us not make it beyond what it really is.

America to Saudi Arab : Keep your hands off from anything relevant to China.
Saudia Arab : Yes sir.
Ongoing G7 summit is literally an example of American insecurity towards China as an emerging super power.

Last edited:
maybe the decision comes out after continuous attacks on FC and Army in Baluchistan, I would not invest money where there is no security, and Organizations who are responsible for security comes under attack constantly, Extremely Poor Leadership skills shown by GHQ in last 2 years, give 1 more extension to Bajwa and he will mess up the entire country.

Looks like an excuse to drop out, pipeline can solve the issue and they could have joined the ongoing conceptual studies for it.

Even China didn't wanted Saudia Arab to invest in Gawader. Fact or not ?

P.S. this news source has been posting anti CPEC topics every now and then. So the news mentioned as OP is dubious to me.

2 years back:
Saudi investment in Pakistan stokes tensions with China
Riyadh's billion dollar refinery projects in Gwadar seen irking Beijing

Who said anything about Zionist... I am pro-Israel. You keep seeing Zionist in every comment?? Lol
majority people here see both (Zionist & US) in everything hence my comment was based on this assumption.

Good for you that you are pro Israel, i am not pro or against with any one i am only Pro Pakistani that's it and I thing its hard time we all learn to become only pro Pakistani.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom