What's new

Pakistan's Growing Human Capital

Why is it the the OP always brings India in any post he makes?

Because he (Riaz Haq) knows that no 'half-intelligent person' would even give a sideways glance to his "A-musings" otherwise...:lol:

Agree with you, we shouldnt compare ourselves with India, makes us look lame duck which is not amusing

No.... that is A-musing. Now is'nt that what Haq's A-musings is all about? :azn:
A blog by the insecure for the insecure. That is the method to it.

Why is it the the OP always brings India in any post he makes?

For the same reason that UNESCO Inst of Statistics did in this case.

The following is a graph from UNESCO's Global Education Digest:

Higher+Education+Pakistan.jpg

Haq's Musings: Human Capital Growth in Pakistan

http://www.ifap.ru/library/book433.pdf

i give you this instance , but show me a blog post of your which does not mention India mate:)

It's obvious that you are ignorant of my writings. India figures in my posts only where regional comparisons warrant it.

It's obvious that you are ignorant of my writings. India figures in my posts only where regional comparisons warrant it.

mate other than regional comparisons what do you write about?

this Haq Musing guys is on some serious Afghan stuff!

Your one liner posts are hard to beat.

Why don't you compare Pakistan to Iran. Iran's is better than India on many parameters and neighbor of Pakistan. But no...India obsession :lol:

Only compare to your selves...improve as much as you can don't worry about others.

That's the problem with them, they are all talks no action. No Indian like to compare themselves with Pakistan. No offense to anyone but it is generally considered an insult but on the other side we find all kind of living organisms trying to compare themselves with India. The effort is always to somehow look better in the comparison, at least on paper, bringing in all kind of lies/fabricated numbers.

The only thing such people are capable of is the denial of reality.

no doubt that india is better than pak in almost all aspects.

but about the obsession thing,i dont see much of a problem with it.

you see,we in india,compare ourselves with china a lot.our media too was crying over gwadar,and any missile developments too.
we compare our economy to them,inspite of the fact that they are better than us.

similarly,pak does the same with india.even though 99.99% know that india is better overall.

everyone is optimistic about his own country,so i dont see much of a problem with their obsession,it is over obsession that is damaging rather being progressive.

We need to spend big on universities and research institutes, we need to improve level of college and university education system

We need to start 3 shifts in medical and engi eering colleges to accomodate those they cant get admission cuz of few seats so infact we are loosing doctors and engineers and scientists to be

Need to develop many more universities, medical and eng and business inst.

Because he (Riaz Haq) knows that no 'half-intelligent person' would even give a sideways glance to his "A-musings" otherwise...:lol:

No.... that is A-musing. Now is'nt that what Haq's A-musings is all about? :azn:
A blog by the insecure for the insecure. That is the method to it.

he is a Pakistani talking about Pakistan its your who is showing insecurity. If a thread is started by indian talking about India I skip it all the way because its not for me but I can never understand Indian itch in discussion about Pakistan.

It makes no sense to compare countries in entirely different regions with very different histories and levels of development. Pakistan's comparison with India and Indonesia as emerging nations is much more relevant.

I'm a strong supporter of your effort, Aim high, Sir, that's all I'm saying - two beggars discussing who is more of a beggar, seems, to me, of little practical utility -

A recent UNESCO report shows that Pakistan had 162 science and tech researchers per million people in 2009, a 2X increase from from 80 in 2005.

UNESCO Institute for Statistics

By contrast India had 152 S&T researchers per million inhabitants in 2009, up from 136 in 2005.

UNESCO Institute for Statistics

After all, we produced the famous Agha Waqar Ahmed, who created the water powered car. Can India, or any other country on Earth, match that level of science and technology? NO!

Back
Top Bottom