What's new

Pakistan's future skyline

Time Assassin

Reaction score
As Pakistan is becoming one of the key countries in the future in term of economics and it being expected to be the 20th richest country in the World by 2050. It's about time we starting developing. Our freinds Dubai have showed the World what Skyscrapers are and now we want it just like every other nation.

But it's hard to find out what is just a Vision and what is actually being made. Well in this thread i aim to show you a future skyline of Pakistan, hopefully these buildings will help contribute towards our nation's rise.

:pakistan:

The Centuarus - Islamabad - 200 Meters tall

211_385%20Islamabad%20night.jpg

DSC_0001.jpg

Sofitel Tower - Karachi - 100 Meters tall

sofitelus2.jpg

5483079516_8655898d88_z.jpg

We already have a thread for development in Pakistan. And correction Sofitel tower is 110 meters. Btw many other skyscrapers are under construction in Karachi. Sofitel Tower isn't that tall compared to the others.

Re: Pakistan's future skyline
:quote: We already have a thread for development in Pakistan. And correction Sofitel tower is 110 meters. Btw many other skyscrapers are under construction in Karachi. Sofitel Tower isn't that tall compared to the others. :quote:

miss typo and yeah i know, but i am going in order the one that is expected to be completed faster although Centuarus will take some time, but cos it looks awesome i placed it on the top.

5-white-elephant-gift-exchange2.jpg

I sort of like the building, but i cant help feeling that its a 'white elephant'.

We need to put this money towards education rather than buildings that are not desperately needed, but thats my opinion:pakistan:

Lets just hope that these projects and so called dreams do really occur many have been stopped or just never took place so lets just see can't really brag about anything thats not a reailty plus as per Pakistan being one of the richest nations in the world by 2050 is hard for me to belive no dis respect my love for Pakistan is unreachable but again i speak upon facts not fiction i sure hope it happens no doubt but actions speak louder then words so help us ALLAH.

pakistan's skylines are pathetic at the moment we are already overpopulated it's high time we started building upwards maybe sometime in the future i hope karachi we will maybe be bale to look like singapore

The reason why we dont have tall residential buildings are because most Pakistanis dont like living in apartments they rather live in houses guess something to do with class and also Most Pakistanis families are made up of grandparents, parents then like 5 children plus married siblings and their children. Kinda hard to fit them in apartments but things are changing. Many mid rise and high rise flats are coming up.

UBL Tower at IIC Road in Karachi (Under Construction and has reached ground floor)
it_tower_hassan_s_galleryfull

Bahria Icon Tower - 60 + Floors at Clifton in Karachi (Also U/C and has reached ground floor, lots of work at site happening)
hi_ci116c59s4d.jpg

All these projects were the outcome of the construction boom under Pervez Musharraf unfortunately after he left many came to a halt.

KASB Altitude at Clifton in Karachi (Also U/C and last year was at like 5 floors)

kasb.jpg

JS Center at Saddar in Karachi (U/C finished the mall structure)
Karachi%20-%20JS%20Center%20-%20Advertisement%20-%2001.jpg

Crescent Bay at DHA in Karachi $2 Billion project by Emaar over 45 buildings! It is under construction.
1295200774_132061162_2-Apartment-for-sale-in-Crescent-Bay-DHA-Karachi-Ahmed-03332175458-Karachi.jpg

crescent_bay.jpg

Without proper safety equipment, inspections and supervision for fire and other disasters, such buildings are death traps. I hope that all those provisions are incorporated into all these designs.

This is almost like stalinist architecture, i hope they dont put these up like that.

We had awesome architecture in the past, Mughal architecture was and is by far the most pleasing type of architecture in the world, its a shame these guys cant draw any inspiration from our past rather than racing for the sky like every other country out there.

Back
Top Bottom