What's new

Pakistan's Economic Assistance to Afghanistan

should be cut off immediately /specially when afg pres stands in india and asks you to keep ur aid to urself

Because of the massive influence we have in Afghanistan.
ohh what an amazing logic confound me i would wish such influence to decrease they r constantly sending their SOOOCIDE BOMBERS................LOL

we are lossing but thats going to change one must admit reality

ohh what an amazing logic confound me i would wish such influence to decrease they r constantly sending their SOOOCIDE BOMBERS................LOL

we are lossing but thats going to change one must admit reality
Not true.

We have done a lot in Afghanistan, like building hospitals and universities.
We also share the pathan population in Afghanistan.

what? what kind of crack are you on? if you're referring to Afghanistan as province of Pakistan. Pakistan is 70 years old at best, while Afghans have been around since 5000 years, Afghanistan since 1747.

what? what kind of crack are you on? if you're referring to Afghanistan as province of Pakistan. Pakistan is 70 years old at best, while Afghans have been around since 5000 years, Afghanistan since 1747.

where is there reference to Afghanistan as a province of Pakistan please highlight that post i want to see it in this thread?

What is this nonsense. Pakistan has a huge history than your country. Pakistan has a history dating back to the Indus River Valley civilization. Can your country boast about that?

Back
Top Bottom