• y8  4.jpg
    y8 4.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 45
  • 2009061708474057434200.jpg
    2009061708474057434200.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 44
refresh some pics and have a rest:cheers:

thats was nice!

perhaps we do needa rest before some more info about the chines ZDK AWACS comes up or we get the erieye operating with PAF!

regards!

China Slightly Improved the Aerodynamic Configuration Design of KJ-200

12f78d3d2363b4c7b91f4dd22364212a.jpg

4044f187d491051fb0a9fc0823f7995b.jpg

May.31 (China Defense Mashup Reporting by Johnathan Weng) — Some close pictures of the KJ-200 AEW Aircrafts flying above Beijing for future air parade have displayed that Chinese Air Force has slightly improved the aerodynamic configuration of tail control surfaces. The comparision of above pictures distinguished the newly-found vertical tails separately added on horizontal tail. Perhaps this improvement can provide strongful flight stability after the KJ-200 crash accident on June 3rd, 2006.

May.31 (China Defense Mashup Reporting by Johnathan Weng) — Some close pictures of the KJ-200 AEW Aircrafts flying above Beijing for future air parade have displayed that Chinese Air Force has slightly improved the aerodynamic configuration of tail control surfaces. The comparision of above pictures distinguished the newly-found vertical tails separately added on horizontal tail. Perhaps this improvement can provide strongful flight stability after the KJ-200 crash accident on June 3rd, 2006.

On June 3, 2006, a Chinese KJ-200 'Balance Beam' Airborne Early Warning and Control aircraft crashed in Guangde County in the Anhui province, China.[5] All 40 people onboard were killed. The Chinese official explanation was that the accident was due to heavy ice formation on the wings after the aircraft made repeated passes in and out of clouds in bad weather.[6] However, the official Chinese report does not mention the exact type of the airborne early warning aircraft, only claiming that it was a 4-engine large military aircraft, and some who have claimed that the aircraft that crashed was a KJ-2000 instead of a KJ-200
2006 People's Liberation Army Air Force KJ-200 crash - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

it will be more usefull to have an insight on the radar specs, it have been discussed earlier but what if we can have a review! i mean its comparison with the erieye that we are getting!
actually the erieye have been discussed in detail but we have not talked much about the chines system and atill do not know all of its specs and features!

regards!

Y-8 Warning receiver :smitten:

Attachments

• 27_7498_66a0c65389245d1.jpg
    27_7498_66a0c65389245d1.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 38

nice pics. though i think they have been posted a cople of times!

regards!

Last night at geo TV I heard by an rtd air force officer, that, now we are using a new kind of spy system, rather then Google earth against terrorist in Sawat. Will some one have news, what kind of that system is?

Last night at geo TV I heard by an rtd air force officer, that, now we are using a new kind of spy system, rather then Google earth against terrorist in Sawat. Will some one have news, what kind of that system is?

perhaps he was just pointing to recon sorties by the UAVs! the use of UAV in the battle in Swat is known to all of us and is actually a new system with the PA. i am sure the general Sb must have just pointed to that and media must have made a mess of the claim! :tsk:
you know "jeo to asay!!"

one thing is for sure, it isnt any star wars kind of thing! ;)

regards!

Back
Top Bottom