What's new

Pakistan's Airborne Early Warning and Control Aircrafts

the CAEIT Institute of the Chinese electronics group CETC has published a photo of an AWACS development team, in which the model of an AWACS embarked, next to that of ZDK-03 sold in Pakistan. The ECCC is the main supplier of electronic equipment, including AWACS radars, for the Chinese Army.
2017-01-28-Le-futur-AWACS-embarqué-chinois-émerge-06.jpg

GUYS quick question

WHY have Pakistan gone for turbo prop propeller planes ..........Surely they are slower and more at risk .

The Indians have gone for more modern platforms for both the Phalcon & indian indengious Awacs

upload_2017-2-16_18-46-43.png

upload_2017-2-16_18-48-52.png

IM not suggesting one is better than the other PLEASE don't kill me guys.

AWACS are crucial in war so the better more modern the platform the more effective and safer your coverage

GUYS quick question

WHY have Pakistan gone for turbo prop propeller planes ..........Surely they are slower and more at risk .

The Indians have gone for more modern platforms for both the Phalcon & indian indengious Awacs

View attachment 377653

View attachment 377654

AWACS are crucial in war so the better more modern the platform the more effective and safer your coverage
Nobody needs to kill an Indian, he is capable of doing it himself.

GUYS quick question

View attachment 377653

View attachment 377654

why you think platform picked by PAF are inferior?

TURBO PROP OLD PROPELLAR planes can you see the difference

No i do not, just because planes are turbo pro, does not mean they are inferior

beside do you know why PAF picked turbo prob v/s jet engine aircraft for 2 different AEWCS platforms? if not get some research done, learn, read and then post a question

Last edited:
GUYS quick question

View attachment 377653

View attachment 377654

This is not your indian section ask these questions in the indian section. Every AF has their reasons , needs and choice so does PAF and trust me they are a lot more smarter then us.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom