What's new

Pakistan's Airborne Early Warning and Control Aircrafts

In progress locally. And the link will be slightly advanced than Link-16.

any timeline available? when it will be equipping our planes. What do you think about which ones will be the first to get his new communication and data link setup?

any timeline available? when it will be equipping our planes. What do you think about which ones will be the first to get his new communication and data link setup?

Its started out a few years ago.. will take a while. First test should be likely between ZDK-03 and ground stations, then perhaps data linking between JF-17/Mirage and ZDK.. then to ZDK and Erieye.. and then perhaps at last to F-16 and ZDK.

@notorious_eagal Na kar yaar man lay bhai kabhi to man jaya karo ? Yaad nhi ma na hi kaha tha oyr first armed version will bhi shahpur not uqab ?

@notorious_eagal Na kar yaar man lay bhai kabhi to man jaya karo ? Yaad nhi ma na hi kaha tha oyr first armed version will bhi shahpur not uqab ?

Guess what you are wrong on both accounts .. I met the officer who was awarded for protecting n combating terrorist - kamra..

2)Burraq is a UCAV not Shahpar .. Both have different specs and even different designs..

Y-9_cockpit
Y-9_cockpit.jpg

ZDK-03_cockpit
delivered+operational+paf+Chinese+ZDK-03+Airborne+Early+Warning+and+Control+System+%28AEW&C%29+Karakoram+Eagle+active+electronically+scanned+array+radar+aesa+Pakistan+Air+Force+new+flying+air+in.jp+%282%29.png

hope in future paf will also purchase Y-9 transport aircrafts

o bhai, look closely, they have the same cockpit layout, zdk has four outer displays turned off and photo is shady,

Also, Y-8F600 IS actually the Y-9 series :P

Hi,

As long as it does the job it is needed for----. Beauty is only skin deep. After going thru auto engineering school here in u s and wondering why don' t the americans make cars like the japanese---I realized that is what they want to make----they are not japanese..

American heavu equipment----ugly though it maybe----but none comes closer to it in doing the job.
off topic but still i want to ask something : just for e.g. can i ship you a turbocharger or any other auto part to usa from Pakistan ? does the us authorities allow such a shipment into america from abroad especialy from PakisTan ?

off topic but still i want to ask something : just for e.g. can i ship you a turbocharger or any other auto part to usa from Pakistan ? does the us authorities allow such a shipment into america from abroad especialy from PakisTan ?

Hi,

As long as it is not a presuuure ckkkkkka---you should be able to ship something like that.

Guess what you are wrong on both accounts .. I met the officer who was awarded for protecting n combating terrorist - kamra..

2)Burraq is a UCAV not Shahpar .. Both have different specs and even different designs..
what do you mean ? an officer who failed to protect the high value assets gave you enough information about the damaged crafts ? i will ask you when one of a damaged awacks ready to fly in between 4 to 6 months , works is under way by sweedish engineers here in pakistan
i did not fell into categories here i simply told you guys that there is an arm version called shahpure and will be flight tested before burraq version

what do you mean ? an officer who failed to protect the high value assets gave you enough information about the damaged crafts ? i will ask you when one of a damaged awacks ready to fly in between 4 to 6 months , works is under way by sweedish engineers here in pakistan

Sure .. Sure .. He was the first officer to reach and the spot n engage the terrorists.. 1 AWACS was screwed...
Not 3..

i did not fell into categories here i simply told you guys that there is an arm version called shahpure and will be flight tested before burraq version

Lol Shahpar was shown at IDEAS expo much before .. Burraq..

Has double the endurance etc when compared to Shahpar .. Even a different design..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom