What's new

Pakistan's Afghan games hot up, Krishna heading to Kabul

I am in fact we all are my friend and by the article I understand its a game, so lets see. But I hope that GOI dont run with their tale tucked between their legs crying and whining like they did in Sharjah when we use to beat u in the games. After all its just a game. Enjoy.

thumbs%2Bdown%2Bsmiley.png

Oh we did...No matches in Sharjah.Pakistan is a pariah in world cricket now.So it is just a game...

But actually its to make good relations with afghanistan which could be a future market and ally in middle east.:yahoo:

Dude can you be more elaborative that how actually the Afghans will be good allies in the ME for you when they are not in the ME at the first place. And also a country that is land locked is a good market for you only if we will open our borders for you to take your products to Afghanistan, the only cheap option available.

Oh we did...No matches in Sharjah.Pakistan is a pariah in world cricket now.So it is just a game...

Haha haha

Atleast you are honest that how your country is out there with only one thing on mind, and that is the destruction of Pakistan in every field.

khalidali said:
Atleast you are honest that how your country is out there with only one thing on mind, and that is the destruction of Pakistan in every field.

Yes RAW hand was behind Sri Lankan team attack :coffee:

hammyy2k said:

afghanistan is pakistan's backyard!!!

pakistan and afghanistan are infact one country!!!

This is the line of thinking which is the root cause of the problems faced by the Afghans

Last edited:
Dude can you be more elaborative that how actually the Afghans will be good allies in the ME for you when they are not in the ME at the first place. And also a country that is land locked is a good market for you only if we will open our borders for you to take your products to Afghanistan, the only cheap option available.

i think materials to afghanistan are already going to pakistan so nobody is denying the route to afghanistan is through pakistan(there is also possibility of going through iran but would be more costly). second afghanistan is near to middle east and we can rely more on afghanistan than on pakistan for exports in ME.

lets develop and help afganistan,grow ties with it and use it for further trade shipments

lets develop and help afganistan,grow ties with it and use it for further trade shipments

but both pakistan and india have their own domestic problems?

it is the US that should be pumping billions into afghanistan, they have used it as their playground multiple times - yet they spend more money on bombs then on reconstruction.

i think materials to afghanistan are already going to pakistan so nobody is denying the route to afghanistan is through Pakistan,

That is the only option that you guys have. Now imagine if we want to take that option away because you are playing games with us in Afghanistan.

(there is also possibility of going through iran but would be more costly).

Not only costly but also your own gov is crumbling under US pressure.

second afghanistan is near to middle east and we can rely more on afghanistan than on pakistan for exports in ME.
I am going to post 2 maps for you to understand the ME. And so that you would know Afghanistan is not the best option to take your goods to the ME market.

ME actually starts from Iran and ends in Egypt. With Syria and Iraq at its north, and Yemen and Oman on the south.

ME-MAP.gif

And this is where Afghanistan sits, now tell me how will you do what you are saying you will, accessing the market via Afghanistan.

images

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom