Pakistan
Last edited:
Well these Days China is the Leader in all Department

a) Medicine leads to becoming a doctor
b) Hardware research
c) Software research
d) Electronics

The potential is endless

China created Vaccine for Covid faster than US did, especially when USA companies refused to share the formula for their medicine

Just the Language barrier would be difficult if mode of education is Chinese

I see lots of youtubes put up by Pakistanis of studying medicine in China. It is cheaper to study in China and the quality is good.

For international studies the most important aspect is accreditation that the degree is from well-known University , which has been in established status for more then 20-30 years

The older the University is the more value there is , of course older universities have more budgeting

Well these Days China is the Leader in all Department

a) Medicine leads to becoming a doctor
b) Hardware research
c) Software research
d) Electronics

The potential is endless

China created Vaccine for Covid faster than US did, especially when USA companies refused to share the formula for their medicine

Just the Language barrier would be difficult if mode of education is Chinese
I hope Chinese teach Mandarin in Pakistani institutions.

Should be taught as foreign language like English is.

Fantastic if the get Doctor credentials from China

However, I wonder how they manage the course language?
What language is used for their studies ?

I'm sure English is the universal language for medical studies abroad.

For international studies the most important aspect is accreditation that the degree is from well-known University , which has been in established status for more then 20-30 years

The older the University is the more value there is , of course older universities have more budgeting
1665861417270.png

1665861432852.png

I'm sure English is the universal language for medical studies abroad.
Apparently the website link I posted, say the medium of instruction is English for the Medical Universities in China.

I once talked with an Indian doctor in Zhuzhou First Hospital. He told me that many South Asians came to China to study medicine, but some of them stayed in China to work. Some took the USMLE exam and went to work in the united states. Few people will return home.
The Pakistani government needs to pay attention to domestic educational institutions. Relying on foreign educational institutions will result in brain drain.

BTW: There are many medical schools in China, and most universities in China can provide full English teaching. USMLE recognizes most medical schools in China. Because Chinese people prefer STEM majors, compared with medical schools in South Asian countries with fierce competition, the admission threshold of medical schools in China is not high.

Last edited:
I think with advancement in science the modern demand are high
China offers a good avenue

However , Students always are striving to get admitted to modern universities

Back
Top Bottom