What's new

Pakistanis ranked 4th most intelligent people globally

can anyone pls throw some light as what was the basis and how many parameters were validated to come to any conclusion?

loll congrats to pakistanis on their intelligence survey. just giving my honest views on pakistanis i meet in high school. i meet them as i live in canada. pakistanis are intelligent but they r ignorant people. with 57% literay rate(if they can read urdu), i dont know which intelligent ppl r u talking abt. most of the pakistani hijab wearing girls i meet dont know any reality of life except making food and cleaning the house, although they r really cute and beautifull. most pakistani guys are either talking abt how india and us are dismantling their nation and how imran khan will save them. they sell mobile phones to earn living and fail most classes while indians are always on top in class. My assesment its a nation with high iq but never produced any good buisness man or company. no uni to compete with the best on thw world. its sad thats all i have to say. intelligence requires good education and an open environment to prosper which unfortunately pak doesnt provide.
lollll, half of the stuff u just said didnt even make sense and you are calling us stupid/dumb? trolololololol :rofl: p.s what is literay rate? :woot: and how do politics/hijabis relate to pakistanis being ranked 4th most intelligent people on earth? p.s i live in canada too, i go to high school here and i have never seen indians/pakistanis fighting and calling names to each other, we all are very friendly so i dont know hw u got that logic

Good going mundaya... So you think those who can speak English are educated and those who can't are uneducated, is that your point?

In European Union, the least percentage of English speakers are in Eastern Europe (Bulgaria, Hungary, Czech Republic, Poland, Romania, Slovakia) and Southern Europe (Spain, Italy, Portugal and France). Now lets look at their respective literacy rates.

Bulgaria - 98.8
Hungary - 99.4
Czech Republic - 99.0
Poland - 99.3
Romania - 97.7
Slovakia - 99.0
Spain - 97.7
Italy - 98.9
Portugal - 95.2
France - 99.0

China, Brazil, Norway and there's a list.

Intelligence have nothing to do with English speaking skills.. For example you can speak the English but your Intelligence is nil, my 5 years nephew can talk much better sense than you.

i never said speaking english is what make u intelligent. i would apreciate if u bring out some examples how pakistanis have impacted the world with their intelligence. just by shouting we r intelligent wont make anything. something like this:
New high in stem cell research: Mimicking the heart in a lab - YouTube
or this
Pranav Mistry's Sixth-Sense and Microsoft's Productivity Future Vision - YouTube

Lol Hijab wearing girls... Most girls studying in Pakistani college come wearing mini skirts lol

Waitttt....

i never said speaking english is what make u intelligent. i would apreciate if u bring out some examples how pakistanis have impacted the world with their intelligence. just by shouting we r intelligent wont make anything. something like this:
New high in stem cell research: Mimicking the heart in a lab - YouTube
or this
Pranav Mistry's Sixth-Sense and Microsoft's Productivity Future Vision - YouTube

LOL these videos show nothing excet microsoft interacting with the small poor villager indians who can't afford education

I think most Indian girls don't know anything about reality except what grades they have to get, how to stay away from boys, and how to put tikka on in morning for school.

lollll, half of the stuff u just said didnt even make sense and you are calling us stupid/dumb? trolololololol :rofl: p.s what is literay rate? :woot: and how do politics/hijabis relate to pakistanis being ranked 4th most intelligent people on earth? p.s i live in canada too, i go to high school here and i have never seen indians/pakistanis fighting and calling names to each other, we all are very friendly so i dont know hw u got that logic

u missed the imp part and took the funny part seriously, i just said pakistanis dont behave like intelligent ppl. can u tell any buisnessman who made it to the top of world, or technologist who changed the world with his intelligence. 10000ss of pakistanis live in us and canada what r they doing?

LOL these videos show nothing excet microsoft interacting with the small poor villager indians who can't afford education

I think most Indian girls don't know anything about reality except what grades they have to get, how to stay away from boys, and how to put tikka on in morning for school.

lol what seriously?? did u find the ppl in the video porr indians. its gona change the whole world soon.
and the video abt hear tissue development, how did u find microsoft there. india is already progressing ahead to make a heart with stem cells.

u missed the imp part and took the funny part seriously, i just said pakistanis dont behave like intelligent ppl. can u tell any buisnessman who made it to the top of world, or technologist who changed the world with his intelligence. 10000ss of pakistanis live in us and canada what r they doing?
yes, all 180 millions of us are terrorists, failed people, mullahs, childish, disgusting, anything u want to add in the list to make u and ur fellow indian mates feel good?

yes, all 180 millions of us are terrorists, failed people, mullahs, childish, disgusting, anything u want to add in the list to make u and ur fellow indian mates feel good?

naahh dude 90% of pakistanis are good civilians not terrorists and some are my frnds, but they r not playing any role to make this world a better place. not even their own country a better place. if they are give me some examples? lets be practical here.

lol what seriously?? did u find the ppl in the video porr indians. its gona change the whole world soon.
and the video abt hear tissue development, how did u find microsoft there. india is already progressing ahead to make a heart with stem cells.

Smart people in India are a dime a dozen. ;) You can see it from your posts. My grandma knows how to type better than you lol.

There is a diaspora of Indians all around America it's just weird. Plus, Indians are now most illegal citizens in America lol.

Yes I found the people in the video poor Indians. The Indian governemnt could never afford that, that's why Microsft is helping schools in Bihar and rest of impoverished India giving them high tech stuff.

Good luck with making a heart with stem cells when stem cell testing on humans is banned in America and slowly being banned in other countries as well.

naahh dude 90% of pakistanis are good civilians not terrorists and some are my frnds, but they r not playing any role to make this world a better place. not even their own country a better place. if they are give me some examples? lets be practical here.

Dude you are really stupid... Pakistan has done so much for world and country you retard you can't even search it up. What has India done? Been second most exporter of AIDS and human trafficking?

Smart people in India are a dime a dozen. ;) You can see it from your posts. My grandma knows how to type better than you lol.

There is a diaspora of Indians all around America it's just weird. Plus, Indians are now most illegal citizens in America lol.

Yes I found the people in the video poor Indians. The Indian governemnt could never afford that, that's why Microsft is helping schools in Bihar and rest of impoverished India giving them high tech stuff.

Good luck with making a heart with stem cells when stem cell testing on humans is banned in America and slowly being banned in other countries as well.

ur posts make no sence. all i am saying give me some examples of pakistani intelligence, prove it to us and the world that ur intelligent.

Dude you are really stupid... Pakistan has done so much for world and country you retard you can't even search it up. What has India done? Been second most exporter of AIDS and human trafficking?

theen tell me how has pakistan changed the world with technology and their intelligence.

ur posts make no sence. all i am saying give me some examples of pakistani intelligence, prove it to us and the world that ur intelligent.

I can't provide links I'm on mobile, but whatever I say you can search it yourself for source.

Youngest certified Microsoft official.
Abdul Sattur Edhi runs biggest charity and ambulance and relief organization in the world.
4th most intelligence people.
Nuclear reactors for providing energy to Pakistan.
Lots of best scientists in Saudi Arabia.
People selected for nobel peace prize... and more...

Btw, what has India done to stop being second country that has the most people who are affetced with AIDS? What has your country done to stop human trafficing in your country

Keep whinning... reality wont change... Just pray we dnt do it... also go take a nap... ur turning into an alpha kid.

i m whining??? infact i m just responding to ur whining, u are the one shouting that we will do this we will do that blah blah blah. it seems like u are the one who need some good sleep.

I can't provide links I'm on mobile, but whatever I say you can search it yourself for source.

Youngest certified Microsoft official.
Abdul Sattur Edhi runs biggest charity and ambulance and relief organization in the world.
4th most intelligence people.
Nuclear reactors for providing energy to Pakistan.
Lots of best scientists in Saudi Arabia.
People selected for nobel peace prize... and more...

Btw, what has India done to stop being second country that has the most people who are affetced with AIDS? What has your country done to stop human trafficing in your country

lots of this lots of that and more. but no real facts. yes the ms official a 10 old girl can be considered an example of intelligence. everything else was false.

abt indian aids
India registers 50% decline HIV/AIDS cases in a decade

how abt indian gps system. pakistan would depend on american and international systems in case of war. india is having its own.
Indian Regional Navigational Satellite System - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Back
Top Bottom