What's new

Pakistanis pose as Indians after N.Y. bomb scare

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are in Pakistan im in New York area. Theres tons of indians here and they dont look anything like us, believe me. Its an insult to be called indian.
I'd rather believe fairytales and nursery rhymes than beleiving a person so blinded by hate.

They are able to tell apart...Have they started printing nationality along with their names on the tags they are required to wear when reporting for duty?? Most Pakistanis do have jobs that require wearing name tags - believe me.

Another superstar general, married to daughter of first Muslim president of India. Single handedly quashed the insurgency in Balochistan.

This thread is good for jokes. The reason is because we are not in US and do not know the situation, it is very difficult for us to listen to this.

If they were about to throw me to Guantanamo Bay, I would declare myself as indian too so the chances of me going to jail and then getting raped remain low.

He is not mixed with Indian blood, may have resided in Hindu territory but his roots are not Hindu.

Thank you.

you need to study about him again.

Jinnah was the eldest of seven children born to Mithibai and Jinnahbhai Poonja. His father, Jinnahbhai (1857–1901), was a prosperous Gujarati merchant who had moved to Sindh from Kathiawar, Gujarat before Jinnah's birth.

He is background is Saudi, not from the Hindu State of India.

He was born in Delhi :azn:

General Pervez Musharraf, the second of three brothers, was born in Delhi on August 11, 1943. His parents chose to settle in Karachi after the creation of Pakistan. He comes from a middle class family, his father having worked for the foreign ministry. He spent his early years in Turkey, from 1949 to 1956, owing to his father, the late Syed Musharrafu-ud-din’s deputation in Ankara. Fluently he can converse in Turkish language and claims that Kamal Ataturk is his hero.

General Pervez Musharraf [Born 1943]

Call a Pashtun a Desi and you will end up in a casket. We are bigger and stronger than you skinny Indian boys. Or you fat Indian boys who eat roti all day. :bounce:

haha funny man - I beg you not to stop keep going.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

All those jokes I heard were true......

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

He was born in Delhi :azn:

General Pervez Musharraf, the second of three brothers, was born in Delhi on August 11, 1943. His parents chose to settle in Karachi after the creation of Pakistan. He comes from a middle class family, his father having worked for the foreign ministry. He spent his early years in Turkey, from 1949 to 1956, owing to his father, the late Syed Musharrafu-ud-din’s deputation in Ankara. Fluently he can converse in Turkish language and claims that Kamal Ataturk is his hero.

General Pervez Musharraf [Born 1943]

His family originated from K.S.A. thank you no Hindu propaganda over here.

If he was of Indian origin the Wahabbis would not have let him in the Kaaba.

Thank you.

@Pakistani Man and @Omar

these fellows are funnier than Peter Griffin in the Family Guy... keep'em coming .... you both are making my day....:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

If you see this man, you think 5 star Pakistani General superhero Billionaire, who masterminded the defeat of Soviets.

Ya but you ignored my question. You will be able to make the difference from a mile.

:cheers:

His family originated from K.S.A. thank you no Hindu propaganda over here.

If he was of Indian origin the Wahabbis would not have let him in the Kaaba.

Thank you.
Good for you he is no longer in office, else he'd let loose the Army on you for changing his ancestors.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom