What's new

Pakistanis pose a threat to Gulf communities, says Dubai security official

1) Paksitanis has damage the gulf community

2) Stop recruiting labor through Pakistan

Why is he saying this shit? He’s a government official he should be diplomatic. His vulgarity is like something seen in the banglerdash subsection of PDF

His views about Pakistan are related to drug traffic captures who are holding Pakistani Nationality and with Iran is more less due to what is happening in Yamen.

However it is up to Pakistani Authorities to remain on top of these kind of issues

However he has received a lot of stick from his own countrymen and Saudis for posting the anti Pakistani Rant, some clearly stating Pakistan has help UAE develop their armed forces and also trained the Airlines crew and helped with setup of their airlines
Not to forget the Pakistani labor.

We have sold ourselves short, always and we haven't changed since then.

These camel jockeys don't deserve any kind of respect from our side.

Jealous of Gawadar port.
Inko takleef ponchey gi, ham ponchaen gey takleef inko, Me aaj keh raha hn inko takleef ponchaen gey, inko rulaen gey ham. :p:

Their agencies were also involved in hostile and terror activities in Baluchistan along Indian, Iranian and others. Btw what our UAE embassy is doing in this regard?

Meanwhile Pakistanis keep buying homes in Dubai, investing billions of $. There is no place like home. Oil jobs in UAE are temporary anyway, they will eventually have to deport everyone including the Indians they love. Maybe by 2040 or sooner.

Gwadar can't compete with Dubai while Pakistan is infested with terrorists.
Ishaq Dar says hello from roof of his high rise in Dubai! Maryam ka bhi maal daffun hoga dubai may!!

what is wrong with you my countrymen... this is a tweet of one man and many of his own countrymen are speaking against him..

why are you label whole nation..

This is a man holding a responsible position in UAE. Sometimes a mafia boss lets one of his minions express his displeasure with something or someone. I believe this is such a case.

If UAE police chief is anti-pakistan then... I hope a couple Houthi missiles missiles hit the UAE... It's just a matter of time.

Dubai sand castles would come crumbling down....

Just a matter of time emerati camel herders...

Then they would come crying to Pakistan to help them... Cause nobody else would...

The Zionists with their US slaves are ready to defend this mafia kingdom.

Why is he saying this shit? He’s a government official he should be diplomatic. His vulgarity is like something seen in the banglerdash subsection of PDF

He says that only because the nation is Pakistan.
It is Pakistanis fault .

Back
Top Bottom