What's new

Pakistanis one of the most racially tolerant countries in the world

Major cities may be, not the village or under developed areas which consists of a VERY large percentage.

Yes, in those areas, people mostly live within their own communities.

But things are changing for the better. There is increasing awareness of the vast diversity of the country.

Yes, in those areas, people mostly live within their own communities.

But things are changing for the better. There is increasing awareness of the vast diversity of the country.

Then why are you surprised with this report results.

They are bound to be racists by favoring convenience.

This survey is very funny....laugh and ignore it....:laugh:

Then why are you surprised with this report results.

They are bound to be racists by favoring convenience.

See, racism is not only about the supposed choice of neighbors. It is about the general culture of tolerance in the society.

Tolerance for differences: Ethnic, religious, linguistic, skin color...

Then there is also the culture of being politically correct. The Western world will do better because they are more politically correct when answering these questions, even if they throw bananas at the darker skinned players at the football games.

Also the way the questions are phrased. In many Indian languages, there is no word for "race". The way the question is put can skew the results.

I think it is an absurd study and the conclusions are even more absurd.

Well , " the Economist ask "
A) Do they want India in the neighbour , Pakistan said Yes,

If you ask any Poor people do you liek your house beside /in front of 5 Star hotel , He will always say " YES"

B) Do you want PAK /Bangladesh as aNeighbour , Indian say " NO"

If you ask 5 Star house owner if they want Shanti , Slum beside their house , they will always say "NO"

Therefore No people become intolerant and Yes people become tolerant. :))

Why don't you do something about slums in India so the higher and lower caste people can co-exist.

And answer your above questions.

I assure you Pakistan and even probably Bangladesh will be better in that aspect.

Why don't you do something about slums in India so the higher and lower caste people can co-exist.

And answer your above questions.

I assure you Pakistan and even probably Bangladesh will be better in that aspect.

Higher and lower caste people both live in slums. and you will be surprised to know that real estate value of those so called slums in mumbai is higher than 2 bhk flats in tier 2 or 3 cities in India.

Even I could live with that.
But my neighbors go to the market and blow themselves up and carry out suicide attacks on innocent civilian.
There was a terrorist wanted by Mumbai police for 10 years. He was found in my neighborhood. My neighbors gave him shelter for all these years.

Do I have a choice?
Like I said, my neighbors are terrorists. I hate terrorist race. And I don't see anything wrong in it.

Sorry to burst your troll bubblr but terrorists are not a race but a group of individuals

What is the methodology that this survey used?

From my experience, I can say that selecting a sample population can be a very difficult and tricky matter in a country like Bangladesh. So results may not always be accurate and precise. That applies to any survey with a large sample population. Be it surveying political views or even market research for consumer products for that matter.

I don't know about India or Pakistan in this regard though.

What is the methodology that this survey used?

From my experience, I can say that selecting a sample population can be a very difficult and tricky matter in a country like Bangladesh. So results may not always be accurate and precise. That applies to any survey with a large sample population. Be it surveying political views or even market research for consumer products for that matter.

I don't know about India or Pakistan in this regard though.

It is a pathetic study, trying to decide racism on the basis of people's supposed neighborhood preferences and not the tolerance levels in the society.

Some of the most extremist countries in the world come out seeming like saints and are jumping at the report. ;)

It is a pathetic study, trying to decide racism on the basis of people's supposed neighborhood preferences and not the tolerance levels in the society.

Some of the most extremist countries in the world come out seeming like saints and are jumping at the report. ;)

Here is a perfect example of what is known as sour grapes.

Back
Top Bottom