What's new

Pakistanis look beyond US

If i had to go abroad i would choose Canada or UK..other options are too bad.Europe is racist and too much censorship in Middle East.

I would choose to shift to Lahore from Pindi. Even with all the pollution, I'll at least get to live in a city with a soul.

Me moves to Lahore or perhaps Wellington.

Dont understand why people like to travel in sucha racist country anyway

People should try far east and places like china now, they are closer, cheaper and better overall.

The debt ridden universities of the west are just taking anyone in, in uk most of the revenue is generated through overseas students and if that is over, it will all be very bleak.

4526097613_923b746a23.jpg

My county has bad-azz police cars yet we cannot even afford a decent Education budget. I go past this police station every week. :D

They are cutting off millions of dollars from the education budget, firing dozens of teachers, and closing almost every sport except soccer and football.

America is going to sh1t. [or maybe just New Jersey]

Try Europe for luxury or China if you want. I heard there is a decent Pakistani community in Japan also.

Japan has around 10,000 Pakistanis (including the illegals) but Pakistanis there aren't as successful as they are across the world. In Japan most are involved in the Japanese used vehicle exporting industry.

Norway is expecting even more immigrants from Pakistan these days, besides the community is successful.

How much I try to accept people's choice to emigrate to Australia, I cannot do so for I have some utter bias against Australians much like they have for Indians.

Pakistanis in New Zealand are doing pretty good.

I love the Nordics but it's too freaking cold for me. Cannot imagine living in that cold all year round. It's way too cold for me here anyways. Canada is similarly cold. I hate the winters.

Back to home.

Canada is good, but the days are huge i mean more than 17 hrs.PPL would die in Ramadhan(Fasting month) there..
Some ppl say US is by far a more tollerant country than others.

Some ppl say US is by far a more tollerant country than others.

I guess everywhere it depends where you live and how you behave. Red neck areas vs High income suburbs.

The British are far more tolerant than Americans but there used to be a time when skinheads would harass Pakistanis there as well.

If you're not wearing a Burqa, you can pretty much enjoy life in Paris as well.

Just don't go to South Africa, they murder everybody.

I live in Toronto so i am used to the cold but if i had a chance to move, i'd move to Europe in a Jippie to any Scandinavian/Nordic countries because

1) I love Europe because of its epic history and landmark venues
2) So many different cultures compact in one continent and so close
3) Almost All Scandinavian/Nordic are more than 60% Agnostic/Athiest
4) Travel is cheap
5) People are alot more sophisticated and dress well unlike the North Americans. I hate the silly Caps and baggy jeans that are way below your ***.
6) Lots of Gothic Architecture
7) Free Spirited people like me who have a great sense of outdoors.
9) Great Beer
10) Beautiful women, my girlfriend is a Croatian

This is all the Afghans fault.

Afghan people are genuinely nice and blend into western societies easily. That's why it's easy for them to get immigration. It's the Pashtu Speaking Afghan mostly from Northern Pakistan who are ultra religious and cause trouble. Ever been to a Farsi speaking Afghan's Wedding? You'd be pleasantly surprised

i was hoping to do my UG in engineering in the US, which has better unis then UK, and the weather in the UK sucks too. but due to visa probs, i left that option, and now i am in the UK, god save the queen...

Durran say Bok to ur Croat gf from my side :) Which city is she from in Croatia?

Back
Top Bottom