What's new

pakistanis - I dream of a day

not possible until the hate filled so called "ideology of pak and pakistan studies" get thrown from syllabus

I dream a day when we have leader like Imran K as PM and kick others Out.

burger video, i dream of a day when burger guys start prioritizing urdu then english

Yes please, keep nitpicking at everything good that is thrown our way, God knows we have too much of it.

Wow, what a powerful video.
I totally understand what the video's message is. Its how we are weak in this day and age.

Because we constantly invaded, killed, or our region disturbed by outsiders.
I disagree with the part that says "We are the only ones to blame."

Like come on, Colonialism had done a lot harm to us.

Also the recent invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq impeded development of the region for a long time.

it was an awesome video,
one humble question,please forgive me if i am offending anyone,

does general pakistani people have a feeling that the entire world calls them a terrorist state?
does they feel that their country directly or indirectly has a role in terror activities in the world?

i had this feeling after watching some parts of the video(1.50 onwards)

it was an awesome video,
one humble question,please forgive me if i am offending anyone,

does general pakistani people have a feeling that the entire world calls them a terrorist state?
does they feel that their country directly or indirectly has a role in terror activities in the world?

i had this feeling after watching some parts of the video

only English Comprehending Elite and Urdu reading Partially elite crowd of Pakistan used to know that. With the advent of 24hr news media, all most every Pakistani is aware of the fact. some of them are happy and others agitated.

I dream of a day when whole sub-continent will be united into 1 country.

wish the forum had thumbs down or something to that effect.

on the topic

The video is mighty lame and stupendously pathetic.

only English Comprehending Elite and Urdu reading Partially elite crowd of Pakistan used to know that. With the advent of 24hr news media, all most every Pakistani is aware of that fact. some of them are happy and others agitated.

wish the forum had thumbs down or something to that effect.
@Imran Khan :is this true bhai?

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom