What's new

Pakistanis have failed so see the latest Indians psychological gimmickry

^^^ What an uneducated comment. Please Google for Chandragupta Maurya, among others.

Cheers, Doc

But that will be claimed as Indian Propaganda..:hitwall:....fudging with History.:woot:...wait for some time...:rofl:

Which is why I suggested Google and not a history text.

Cheers, Doc

Which is why I suggested Google and not a history text.

Cheers, Doc

you must have a brain to understand my point before passing on judgements. where did i say, india was never once united. but my point is, india for its greater time period was not united and was divided into many states each ruled by a mahrajah.

you must have a brain to understand my point before passing on judgements. where did i say, india was never once united. but my point is, india for its greater time period was not united and was divided into many states each ruled by a mahrajah.

Jee hazoor ..... Partition saw all the brains moving across the border to your side.

The above is the convenient prop used by all Pakistanis to try (unsuccessfully) to soften the blow of what their forefathers did.

Fact of the matter is that India for thousands of years has been one land, one people, one unique culture, which has effortlessly assimilated and internalized all elelments added to the mix over the centuries and made them Indian ..... rather than the other way around.

And this includes the muslim invaders too, as well as the goras who left their genes behind.

The sooner the "brainy" ones realise this ..... the better.

Cheers, Doc

Back
Top Bottom