What's new

Pakistanis & Chechens along with Iraqi Tribal are ISIS fighters who took over Mosul :BBC

I could have replied to you in a similar manner but i want to stop anti india posts.

anyway whatever you say
You started it mate. By bringing Modi in. I was actually on your side to begin with

Yes there might be 'pakistanis' (same ones WE THE STATE OF PAKISTAN ARE FIGHTING AGAINST) there just like there were 'Americans' like Aukai Collins in the Soviet-Afghan Jihad. Just leave it to self-hating Pakistani 'BURGERS' to give different news sensational aspects and blow things out of proportion. Horrible media presence thanks to TWITTER. With these burgers running around shouting at the top of their lungs, do we really need Indian propaganda machines and 'saffron' Hindu Fascists creating havoc against us on the international stage media-wise.

MAJORITY OF ISIS ARE LOCAL FIGHTERS. PERIOD. This is the only thing you or me need to know about this.

Well it's not bad they can go to Iraq and die there :D

On a serious note : although not too shocking , No serious report has appeared up to now , and all these are just "Claims" with no serious evidences behind them for now.

Agreed. 'Fashionable' sections of society are blowing things out of proportion just for Twitter heroism. Majority fighting are local. End of story and these 'pakistanis' are the same ones that OUR GOVERNMENT is fighting.

Dropping this nationalist bullshit in terrorism is just lame. Arab Terrorist are all over the place in Pakistan killing innocent people and funding the so called jihad in Pakistan. So does Uzbaks and Chechans and Afghans. But we sont point out Nationalities in such degrading manner. Terrorists are terrorists. ISIS is an iraq and syria based terror gang. Dont pull my country into this shit.

No credibility of BBC.
Actually, BBC is quite credible, but what I want is evidence that BBC is making such a claim. We've seen no evidence, besides people claiming that BBC is claiming such a thing.

Also, ISIS also has fighters from the US, Canada, and the UK, does that mean those nations are supporting ISIS? No.

I don't understand OP's point in opening this thread, other than bashing Pakistanis.

ALSO BROTHERS DON'T BLAME THE 'GIFT'. THIS IS PRECISELY WHAT OUR ENEMIES WANT. THIS IS EXACTLY THE CONFUSION BEING SPREAD BY THE SAFFRON HINDU FASCISTS.

Actually, BBC is quite credible, but what I want is evidence that BBC is making such a claim. We've seen no evidence, besides people claiming that BBC is claiming such a thing.

Also, ISIS also has fighters from the US, Canada, and the UK, does that mean those nations are supporting ISIS? No.

I don't understand OP's point in opening this thread, other than bashing Pakistanis.

Precisely brother. This is the new wave of saffron Hindu Fascist agenda. These people being mentioned in the Twitter non-sense are the same ones that our Government is engaged with who have wreaked havoc on our soil. 2+2

It could be, it couldn't be.

Fact is that Saudi poisonous doctrine has spread in the whole Islamic world. This anti-shia, narrow interpretation of Islam is destroying from within. Good thing is enemy jst has to sit on the fences and laugh at us.

the reality of 2.5 billion dollar aid to Pakistan to get favour of Tableeghi jamaat in order to fight with non-Muslims in Syria and Iraq. :pakistan:

Yes! Yuo have pointed out a valid argument. This could also be blessing of the money our govt got as beggars. And you know beggars aren't choosers.

When you say ISIS has fighters from N. American, UK and East European than BBC becomes non credible for not mentioning and these regions and maligning certain Nations thus I am correct in my assessment.

You see you and I have not seen evidence yet BBC is making claim and providing no source/evidence is bad for their credibility.

Anyway I do not trust in any western propagandist media or even arab media.

It could be, it couldn't be.

Fact is that Saudi poisonous doctrine has spread in the whole Islamic world. This anti-shia, narrow interpretation of Islam is destroying from within. Good thing is enemy jst has to sit on the fences and laugh at us.

I would without naming or mentioning say that west has a final detailed plan to cut the Arab Nation into pieces with-in coming future, as soon as it breaks up taking over the rest of arab states is very easy, they don't have to take syria they will choke syria to death when after the breaking of those states into various Nations all boycott and cut all trade with syria it would be worst than iran's 30+ years of sanctions...wrong but that's how they have planned for long term.

Just look at the names of the men claiming this. And followed by the claim that Saudi funds them with billions. :lol:

In other words it's the Shia people. :D

your guess is good as mine ... but i can not deny that fact some retard pakistani can join them .. but the chances are pretty low

Back
Top Bottom