What's new

Pakistani women look beautiful, no matter what they wear: Vidya Balan

Yes I agree. In Kashmir and punjab, women are beautiful. I do not know about the other part of Pakistan.

Not all Pakistani women are hot. I have a Pakistani friend but she aint hot. Well I wish she was hot we could have hit it :P
Not all Pakistani women are hot. I have a Pakistani friend but she aint hot. Well I wish she was hot I could have hit it :P
Its your bad luck :sarcastic:
Why Pakistani girls yet to win a world beauty contest, while India has 5 world beauty titles ?
When one of our tried it, they were attacked by Mullahs.

Read the title again...it say Pakistani women are beautiful...it did not say Indian women are not beautiful.

So calm down

By the way all desi girls sucks....more nakara and less matter. I love south american women.

Read the title again...it say Pakistani women are beautiful...it did not say Indian women are not beautiful.

So calm down

By the way all desi girls sucks....more nakara and less matter. I love south american women.
You have problem with South Asians and you prefer South Americans over South Asians :mad: :nono:

Al-Jihad Al-Jihad :guns:

Yes no doubt our girls are gorgeous . My sister is gorgeous too and people says I am very decent looking.

Sir I thought you are a married man?

Russians are nicer than latinas.

I am 24 man...give me some more time to get married.

On an average, I agree, Russians are more beautiful than Latinos. But Latinos have the matter that will keep you interested in her. Don't believe? Try.

I am 24 man...give me some more time to get married.

On an average, I agree, Russians are more beautiful than Latinos. But Latinos have the matter that will keep you interested in her. Don't believe? Try.

I met these two Russian sisters in Goa once. Latinas kind of are like ghar ki murgi no? I mean till they speak, many would pass off as Indian chicks.

You have problem with South Asians and you prefer South Americans over South Asians :mad: :nono:

Al-Jihad Al-Jihad :guns:

Though I will marry a desi...I have no second thoughts on that :D

I met these two Russian sisters in Goa once. Latinas kind of are like ghar ki murgi no? I mean till they speak, many would pass off as Indian chicks.

Some Latinas may look desi, but they are not ghar ki murgi...no where near. I say try.

Back
Top Bottom