What's new

Pakistani Tyrion Lannister's Media Debut; English Captions !

Meengla

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hi Guys,
Game of Throne is the rage today and we should use every opportunity to promote tourism in Pakistan and this GOT video should go viral if we put some effort into it. Over a month ago I had posted a video of this Pakistani Tyrion Lannister lookalike in the Tourism section of this forum. Since then this guy has appeared in a 60 second commercial. The video has English captions. I think Mr. Rozi (or is it Roza) Khan has some natural talent, BTW!!

Let's promote this guy and Pakistan! Here is the video:

I have also created a Tiny Url so that you can use this to send via mobile to your friends or post in social media.

https://tinyurl.com/tyrionpak

Hi Guys,
Game of Throne is the rage today and we should use every opportunity to promote tourism in Pakistan and this GOT video should go viral if we put some effort into it. Over a month ago I had posted a video of this Pakistani Tyrion Lannister lookalike in the Tourism section of this forum. Since then this guy has appeared in a 60 second commercial. The video has English captions. I think Mr. Rozi (or is it Roza) Khan has some natural talent, BTW!!

Let's promote this guy and Pakistan! Here is the video:

I have also created a Tiny Url so that you can use this to send via mobile to your friends or post in social media.

https://tinyurl.com/tyrionpak

He didn't say a single line.

He would be used and then discarded by the Pakistani Media. End of the day, he won't break the circle of poverty.

Pakistan under the current corrupt culture of 99% poor slaves versus the 1% super rich elites .. is unsustainable.

Peace must be stablized in pakistan before such thing starts on grand scale.tourism is no ordinary thing,its billions of dollars worth.

He didn't say a single line.

He would be used and then discarded by the Pakistani Media. End of the day, he won't break the circle of poverty.

Pakistan under the current corrupt culture of 99% poor slaves versus the 1% super rich elites .. is unsustainable.

Was him speaking a word meant to be some game changer for this commercial? I don't think so. This man, before this video, got a coverage in reputable news outlet like Reuters and this video, though not the best work of art, still conveys a progressive vision of Pakistan.

It's an uphill battle but use every little bit of positive coverage which can be used. A global sensation like Game of Throne is in the news because of the much waited and much watched Season 8. Why not plug into that using this Pakistani Tyrion Lannister? I have already shared this video with many of my Gorey (white) friends; they will watch it, maybe even discuss it, and one day may make a trip to Pakistan. Some of them had already asked me if they would be welcomed in Pakistan and I said, yes, absolutely.

As for your overall 'unsustainable' narrative..that's pessimism. This forum is full of optimistic Pakistanis and I am one of them. Give this govt 5-15 year, backed by the courts and the military, and I believe Pakistan will turn the corner. But that's for another debate.

Was him speaking a word meant to be some game changer for this commercial? I don't think so. This man, before this video, got a coverage in reputable news outlet like Reuters and this video, though not the best work of art, still conveys a progressive vision of Pakistan.

It's an uphill battle but use every little bit of positive coverage which can be used. A global sensation like Game of Throne is in the news because of the much waited and much watched Season 8. Why not plug into that using this Pakistani Tyrion Lannister? I have already shared this video with many of my Gorey (white) friends; they will watch it, maybe even discuss it, and one day may make a trip to Pakistan. Some of them had already asked me if they would be welcomed in Pakistan and I said, yes, absolutely.

As for your overall 'unsustainable' narrative..that's pessimism. This forum is full of optimistic Pakistanis and I am one of them. Give this govt 5-15 year, backed by the courts and the military, and I believe Pakistan will turn the corner. But that's for another debate.
Not to derail the thread, but the Pakistani deep state needs to be shaken out of its deep slumber and cleansed. Cut the heads of snakes like Nawaz, Shobaz, Zardari etc and chop hands of thieves at the highest levels, confiscate all of their wealth and demolish all of their homes, and watch Pakistan make a 180 degree turn over night.

The snakes are extremely poisonous and are read to strike, you'd be a fool to go for a walk bare feet.

The only way forward is to crush the corrupt treacherous murderous thieving scum once and for all. Otherwise we're all fools.

Here is a fairly well made video of Pakistani bloggers driving in beautiful natural scenery to watch the Pakistani Tyrian Lannister. The dude is going viral and he can go globally mega viral with just a little help! He's discovered and being promoted at the right time--just when the Season 8 of Game of Throne is being shown.
*** I will KILL anyone who even drops a hint about what's happening in Season 8*** :)

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom