What's new

Pakistani tennis player Aisam-ul-haq beats Roger federer

WAOOOOO...
Bravo...you are the champion....
This man should be awarded ''Nishan e Haider''
Pakistan Zindabad :pakistan:
Aisam ul Haq Zindabad :cheers:

hehehe...dude...its a great achievement for pakistani tennis..but dont demean ur own highest military honour.given to only people who give the supreme sacrifice for pakistan.grow up man.

In doubles? Pfft. Sorry to rain on your parade but the best single players treat doubles as practice. They do not take it seriously.

Why do you think we keep winning double events? :lol:

Just now...Aisam & partner lost in quarter-finals.... 6-4, 6-4 to world#3 doubles pair... :(

But this man is great!! He is World # 71 now...
This year, he has so far played 16 games and won 8...with almost 55thousand USD price money!

Hmm.. National achievement... ok. if you say so.

Sorry about the nationality. I was just para-phrasing from the OP.

:) Last month when an Indian born scientist who won nobel prize who was no more resideing in India for last many decades, was bombard with emails from Indians and the man at last retorted with anger saying what he got was because of the best education he got US and western institutes and now the sudden love from Indians was surprising for him and he did not like it.

So a National achivement???? huh ok if you say so.

Coming towards the topic Aisam is a very good player so irrespective of big or small but he deserves praise :pakistan:

So a National achivement???? huh ok if you say so.
I was just asking the person to temper his celebrations on a pre-quarterfinal win. The celebrations in my opinion were pre-mature. Please understand the context of the post.

And no, I don't think Venkatraman's Nobel prize was an Indian national achievement. As I said in the original post you quoted. Indians and Pakistanis are both susceptible to hyping achievements way out of proportions. We are more similar then you would like to admit :).

I was just asking the person to temper his celebrations on a pre-quarterfinal win. The celebrations in my opinion were pre-mature. Please understand the context of the post.

You should be honest in confessing that again it was all biase and hatred which forced you and a person like Nemises to post comments which were showing your unhappiness towards this win.

Whatever not a victory in the final but his reaching and playing with world known players in the game is in itself a good thing for this sports in Pakistan which otherwise have seen not much success.

I think you guys should have some sportsmanship and should have praised the player.

On the other hand i can see why Indians have never asked the same question when your entire Media jumps like anything even if Sania is playing any international tournament as a starter.

Bottom line is its all about your perception.

And no, I don't think Venkatraman's Nobel prize was an Indian national achievement. As I said in the original post you quoted. Indians and Pakistanis are both susceptible to hyping achievements way out of proportions. We are more similar then you would like to admit :).

:) Good atleast we are on same page over something.

Indeed we are similar in this habit of getting credit for such things.

You should be honest in confessing that again it was all biase and hatred which forced you and a person like Nemises to post comments which were showing your unhappiness towards this win.
Jana, I am fresh here. You don't know me personally or my opinions about Pakistani and Indian relations. I hope this will change over time.

In this case, people have misunderstood my intent.

Jana,

I love reading your posts! :) You sure know how to shut people up, with reason too, which is rare considering most people on here just chat jibberish without making sense most of the times! Or they just go off topic and waffle on, mainly always whinging about one thing or another! :)

Zaf

Jana, I am fresh here. You don't know me personally or my opinions about Pakistani and Indian relations. I hope this will change over time.

In this case, people have misunderstood my intent.

Sorry for misunderstanding your post if you realy did not mean that.

Hope to read your mind through your posts with time :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom