What's new

Pakistani Taliban say they have Swiss tourists

xTra

Reaction score
Country
India
SHAWAL: The Pakistani Taliban's No 2 commander says his group has custody of two kidnapped Swiss tourists, and that it will free them if the US releases an imprisoned female Pakistani scientist.

The Swiss pair were abducted in the southwest Baluchistan province earlier this month.

Taliban commander Waliur Rehman said his group ordered the kidnapping in order to gain freedom for Aafia Siddiqui, a US-educated mother of three who is serving 86 years in an American jail for trying to kill US officials in Afghanistan.

Rehman says the Swiss have not been tortured.

But he says that if Siddiqui is not freed, a Taliban court will decide the fate of the pair.

Link : Pakistani Taliban say they have Swiss tourists - The Times of India

If they want to get the siddiqui free, they should kidnap some CIA contractors like RD. :cheers:

What the hell were two "swiss people" doing in balochistan going to afghanistan/iran border??? swiss officials are refusing to name them??? tourists or ......

If they want to get the siddiqui free, they should kidnap some CIA contractors like RD. :cheers:

Sorry, RD was protected by our army :) these swiss were apparently without security.

(Edit: how can i merge my two threads, if at all possible?)

Sorry, RD was protected by our army :) these swiss were apparently without security.

(Edit: how can i merge my two threads, if at all possible?)

RD was protected by army? Explain plz...

Btw it is quiet possible that these taliban's are lying just to get some soft corner from normal citizens of Pakistan.

still they call themselves mujahid and solders of god ? show me a single hadees were kidnapping is part of jihad ?:tdown:

they are bloody terrorists criminals and thing worse then animals of jungle .

In an area where local are fleeing but europeans are touring..great..heaven on earth..lets get shot here by a rouge taliban..doesnt make sense..something is not right..these are not tourists..they are inteligence operatives.

What the hell were two "swiss people" doing in balochistan going to afghanistan/iran border??? swiss officials are refusing to name them??? tourists or ......

Their identities were released the following day of kidnapping.
It was all over the international news papers but i will not bother to find you the link.

Key question to this RAWLIBANS of Pakistan is how they manage to reach media more than once every day, since last 5 years???
Why they killed thousands of Pakistanis and why they want to eliminate the Pakistani generation..... only?
Fact is that RAWLIBANS have attacked every Muslim sect. in Pakistan and every friendly state of Pakistan.

why kidnap swiss to ree aafia in US custody??

and wat were they doing there in the first place?

still they call themselves mujahid and solders of god ? show me a single hadees were kidnapping is part of jihad ?:tdown:

they are bloody terrorists criminals and thing worse then animals of jungle .

My dear... they drink vodka and watch **** movies, destroy schools, mosques and civilians alike.

They are only animals.... unleashed upon Pakistan via its northern border.

Or what? Switzerland barely has a defense force called Army and you're talking about some secret super duper agents strolling around your northern mountains? :blink: Seriously? Swiss agents? Come on mate.

And WTF is the meaning of kidnapping Swiss tourists for asking something from USA?? Swiss are a small negligible peaceful state in the Alps mountains of Europe going about their work unconcerned of world politics. :lol:

What's Taliban going to achieve getting them?

Swiss couple ko bhi north Pakistan hi mila tha tourism ke liye jab poori duniya unka desh ghoomne aati hai.:P

The Taliban should behead the Swiss to teach the Swiss a lesson. Forget about the female scientist, try helping their own fighters in Afghanistan or Pakistan free, not someone in the U.S.

Whether it's a smart thing or not for the Swiss couple to be travelling around such areas, it's still a blow for us.
Then again, I think in the current war with the ongoing Taliban scum, it's not wise for them to travel in certain parts of our country.
It's painful to say, but nobody can guarantee their security.

We can only hope that they let this couple go and leave them in peace.

This sucks. You bet your *** that IF, and IF these tourists get released, they won't be too positive about our country.

It's not something to be proud of. I hope our tourism industry can flourish after the Taliban and its network are completely annihilated.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom