What's new

Pakistani star, Marc Anwar sacked over racist tweets about Indians

@Kaptaan This individual is obviously very angry, his tweets will have highlighted the issue in the UK, the more publicity the better for Kashmir.Kudos bhai

What? PDF think tank quality posts can get one into trouble for unprofessional, racist ,bigoted, intellectually low quality rantings in real life?

Who would have thought LOL!

The problem with Pakistanis wherever they are is that they have taken to religious hatred with a zeal

Oh No. We need every single one of these guys. The shaking heads already have overwhelming presence in the media. Marc, man you should have played it smart. I learn't that long ago. Sheep in wolf's clothing is the way to go sometimes. No worries, still respect to him.

And I will say it. These "Ganga- Walah, Ganga Drinking, Ganga looking Dravid Indians". Not a single wrong word said.

So there ...

so calling Indians Indian looking is considered racial lmao

HAH! So much for UK "free speech"......at any rate he may be "sacked" but he leaves with his pride and honour intact for speaking his mind on a subject felt strongly. Pakistan and Kashmir salute him, for speaking the bitter TRUTH!

he must come to Pakistan and be given a much better role - who cares about some third-rate british tv anyways

UK "free speech"
Yes. Much respect to Marc. This is the way to do it. This is the Jewish way to do it. This is smart way to do it. He hit out at the Indian's. He did so entirely avoiding religion (in Rome do what the Romans do) yet managed to bring attention to the Kashmiri intifada. He expressed his disgust in entirely secular language - although he used inappropriate language.

Then even better he layered cream on the cake. He came back and apologized. In doing so he shafted the Indian's double time - by explaining he did it because of the shock (god bless him) his system took when he saw the poor Kashmiri civilians being brutalized by India.

As regards his career there is a possibility he might have known his character was soon to going fade out or at any rate he has made name for himself. Right now people know who Marc is. Soon enough all this will be forgotten. Marc has shown Pakistani's how to do it.

Contrary to what people think West is not against Pakistan. West is complex phenomenon and the prevailing views it holds can be influenced. Instead of playing victim if Pakistani's all learnt which levers to use and all rowed in the correct direction then the same West would be pro Pakistan. It is the failure of Pakistani state and it's people for the negative perception they are held in.

Despite what Marc said the general public reactionin UK has been ambigious whereas when people like Anjem Chuodry garner nothing but contempt and hate for Pakistan. As regards the contents of Marc's outburst all I can say to Indian's who have jumped on the high chair, they ought to check out what their people say about Pakistani's. Every Indian forum is brimming with profanties for Pakistani's that would make a prostitute blush. So please spare us your moral lessons.

Last edited:
Despite what Marc said the general public reactionin UK has been ambigious whereas when people like Anjem Chuodry garner nothing but contempt and hate for Pakistan.

im pretty sure most Pakistanis are disgusted at that man (the ones who know him, i had no idea who he was until i watched a few random youtube vids).....he should be behind bars, actually I feel the british defense league has him on payroll...he does their bidding and nobody elses

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...s-planning-leave-soap-sacked-racist-rant.html

Marc Anwar has claimed planning to leave Coronation Street before he was sacked earlier this week.

Anwar wrote: 'For the record, #marcanwar was to leave show, end of contract in November, apology is from regret, for offending not at early exit.

'Love all (sic) ... No human controls my livelihood but My Allah. Never have never will grovel to anyone! Proud Muslim, proud Pakistani, very proud British. (sic).'

And this is what he went down for. At least he did not go down for some stupid Islamist cause. Agree with him 100% @django @war&peace and rest show your support here.

Marc-Anwar.jpg

What is racist in them? Bitches or p iss drinking ? lol

Some indian drink piss of holy cow so where is racism in thsi post?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom