What's new

Pakistani soldiers killed by the Taliban could not be declared martyrs: Munawar Hasan

tf024-8112013.gif

nf024-8112013.gif
Daily ummat |Latest news,Urdu News, Breaking news, Pakistan News, World news, business, sport and multimedia

I hope IK will show some balls against this clowns and will take some serious steps now.

Going against with allies..

This was IK's biggest mistake to get allied with this religious crap ... Now he is again going same thing ... And Haroon Rasheed has been saying right after polls that he doesn't know politics ... He is absolutely right ...

Isko Pakistan mai kisi nain juta phaink ke nahi mara.....
India main aisa bolta toh ab tak yeh Jail main hota.... aur media nain iske khandaan ka khoon pi liya hota.

Fazl, Munawar continue to make statements in favour of Taliban

FazlurRehman-MunawarHasan-Martyrs-Taliban_11-8-2013_125697_l.jpg

ISLAMABAD: Jamiat Ulema-i-Islam-Fazl (JUI-F) chief, Maulana Fazlur Rehman in an interview with senior journalist Saleem Safi on Geo News program Jirga clarified that he was expressing his hatred for the United States in his statement “even a dog killed by the US is a martyr,” made on November 5.

During the interview when asked if people associated with former Afghan ruler Najib who died fighting the US could be considered martyrs, Maulana Fazlur Rehman replied they could not.

In a separate interview conducted by Safi on November 7, Jamaat-e-Islami Ameer, Munawar Hasan said if American soldiers being killed the Taliban were not martyrs, Pakistani soldiers killed by the Taliban could not be declared martyrs.

In an earlier statement made on November 3, Hasan had triggered controversy when he declared Pakistani Taliban leader Hakimullah Mehsud a martyr following his death in a US drone strike.

Fazl, Munawar continue to make statements in favour of Taliban - thenews.com.pk

This was IK's biggest mistake to get allied with this religious crap ... Now he is again going same thing ... And Haroon Rasheed has been saying right after polls that he doesn't know politics ... He is absolutely right ...
You are absolutely right. IK doesn't know politics. Now they are stuck in this problem. IK should get some educate of politics first. Until then let someone else lead the nation. 
Fck allies and just fck govt in KP, nothing comes before Pakistan and its armed forces.
He was talking like JI and JUI before like give handing religious department to TTP and :blah::blah::blah: 
Yes whoever speaks the truth just ban them.:nono:
"The jawan fighting for Pakistan are not martyred because they were fighting on the agenda of US."
That is what you call the truth and calling a person martyr who is responsible for the killing of approximately 45000 civilians.. :crazy::cuckoo:

Last edited:
better if they and take fata away from pakistan so we have peace .
FATA is not Jalebi which we will distribute to these terrorist groups. 
https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/1001995_468483649935853_1494249911_n.jpg
I will not post the image but the above link will open that image for you. This image will tell the TTP's shria law they want to implement in Pakistan. These scumbags deserve to die. Enough of this BS from these two parties (JI & JUI). They should be banned.

Last edited:
India mein ese logon ka encounter ho jaata hai :P
Is it so ?? par, bukhari, taukir aur duniya bhar ke devbandi wahabi to khule aam zinda ghoom rahe hai, including mullayam singh, ek terrorist ka encounter karne me to gujrat sarkar ki aesi taesi ho gayi hai fir maulawi ki ???

Ehsanullah Ehsan of TTP says zero possibility of Peace talks.Will take revenge.

Just a quick reminder for those condemning these two stalwarts of Islam
  • what were the views of Jamat' ameer during Pakistan's movement
  • what they wrote about Khasmir's independence movement
  • Role of these two school of thoughts during agitation against ZAB
  • Role in West "interested" jihad
  • Personal and organizational corruption by these two
this can go on for ever for countless achievements by these soldier of Islam

Hon Sir,

I was a child of 4 at the time of partition. My father had been a Muslim League supporter during the 30's in his student days and we had cutting of the newspaper 'Zamindar’ by Mualana Zafar Ali Khan. I read these cuttings during 50’s. The paper is long since closed.

Jamaat Islami was against Quaid e Azam and against creation of Pakistan. Quaid was nicknamed ‘Kafir-e-Azam’ by Maulana Maudoodi. JUI was originally part of Jamiat Ulema Hind, a Deobandi party. Head of JUH Maulana Hasan Madani was also against creation of Pakistan. Maulana Madani disagreed with the Two Nation Theory of Allama Iqbal and argued that it was the motherland (Watan) that made a nation, not religion.

Contribution of the JI & JUI in Pakistan movement is “NIL”

All you need to do is to ‘Google’ and you will see that both the JI & JUI were against creation of Pakistan.
I stand by my assertion that the bigot Munawwar Hassan should be tried for Treason for calling jawans of Pakistan Army killed by the Taliban butchers not shaheed, but calling Hakinullah Mehsud shaheed.

I am really surprised by the reaction ( or, the lack of it ) by Pakistani public... Is this a " toofan ke pahle ki khaamoshi" or, they have decided to become "khaamosh"...?

I had expected at least some demonstrations in rural Punjab which is the home of bulk of army.. But no voice from there as well.. This is a borderline treacherous statement and is demeaning to all the soldiers sacrificing their lives for their country.. No objection from Ex- servicemen organisations as well..? Something does not seem to be right..

Back
Top Bottom