What's new

Pakistani Soldier breaks world record

LAHORE: Pakistan Army Captain Muhammad Arbab and five persons have broken the two world records of most push-ups and lay on nail-bed here on today in Punjab Youth Festival (PYF), Lahore.

Arbab got the credit after pushing 65 push-ups in one minute with 40 pound weight, while Pakistan seven youngster made new world record after lying on nail-bed in the Festival.

Before this, British citizen had made the 31 push-ups record in one minute with 40 pound weight, while Indian five persons had made a nail-bed record in its country event.

Two world records made at PYF | Pakistan Today

He is also going for most number of pushups in a 24 hour period, 46,000 - good luck soldier. :pakistan:

Rafi Bhai,,, I saw it on Geo NEWS, He did pushups with his one hand :D

1488866_589694284434710_1488018369_n.jpg

Captain Arbab of 124 PMA l/c sets a world record of doing 60 pushups with one arm with 40 kgs of load on his back.
@Aeronaut @Rashid Mahmood @Areesh @A.Rafay @Antibody @nuclearpak

i COULD do 120 full push-ups in 1 minute, currently i can do 90 push-ups in 1 minutes but only on my first go.

I do pushups so fast that I am not even visible to unaided eye. Sometimes while doing pushups I have walked home and people thought I was perhaps still there, doing upops invisibly fast!

Kidding :)

The world recorld belongs to a Japanese since 1980....not yet broken/
10,507 push-ups non stop.
Nobody is close..
And...this is a Guinness world record.

Back
Top Bottom