What's new

Pakistani singer Ali Azmat Decides to not Sing in Indian Movies

Funny you say that Indian Doctors were treating Common Pakistani people for free or reduced cost in when Aman ki Asha started. Want me to post links ?

ye sub drama he, u and we all know aman ki asha cannot be solved untill kashmire dispute resolved...........

ye sub drama he, u and we all know aman ki asha cannot be solved untill kashmire dispute resolved...........
I know. That's why we keep focusing on rest of our problems. Kashmir is a problem but we have much bigger problems too.

You keep fighting for Kashmiris, while people in your own country are facing problems. What you guys have to offer to Kashmiris right now ?

Indian movies without Pakistani singers.

PAIL.

:rofl:

Bollywood without Pakistani singers, Pakistanis still watching pirated Indian movies and listening to pirated Indian songs.

his choice...
all of a sudden he became patriotic.

@RazPaK Where did you go ? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Tikh hein yaar.... Let him not sing.... Nothng is going to happen.... All he could do is make some pakistani freinds (in PDF) proud.... Good to see that......

I know. That's why we keep focusing on rest of our problems. Kashmir is a problem but we have much bigger problems too.

You keep fighting for Kashmiris, while people in your own country are facing problems. What you guys have to offer to Kashmiris right now ?

islam krait islam.that is all.

Bollywood without Pakistani singers, Pakistanis still watching pirated Indian movies and listening to pirated Indian songs.

indian channels are banned since ramzan:blink:

bt i watched burfi film of priyanka chpora and rabir on computer ......it was nice one :blink:

Dal mein kuch kaaala hein???????... Any conspiracy theory you can think of???

As krait said I think it Is for popularity.

You have some theories? :P

it's a clear example of "khisyani billi khamba nochay"

this man must be upset for not having his share in bollywood pie anymore

Back
Top Bottom