What's new

Pakistani series in Netflix - why not?

MM_Haider

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
We can see that one after another, India is releasing series against Pakistan on Netflix. This time it is Bard of Blood wherein some Indian spies intrude deep into Balochistan and get away with it. Although reality is different...

Why we don't see any such propaganda series from Pakistan media/ lollywood...

We can awesome series on Tariq Ismail Sagar's or A Hameed's Novels. I still remember Tariq Ismail Sagar's novel "Garift" and "Main Aik Jasoos Tha" ... awesomely written.. when you have to counter propaganda, you gotta do some.. but our producers seem oblivious to this fact.. it seems that it is only ISPR's responsibility ...

Why don't we make films on on our airforce achievements, military wins, like Battle of Tanks in Chwinda ... if India can make movies like border why can't we.. and I am not suggesting to make such fake stuff like bollywood.. we have so much truth to tell...

Our media should wake up and do something for national cause also.. This will also help propagate a nationalistic narrative to the world and domestic consumers..

You need (((friends))) in high places within the business to get a counter for this kind of stuff.

We can see that one after another, India is releasing series against Pakistan on Netflix. This time it is Bard of Blood wherein some Indian spies intrude deep into Balochistan and get away with it. Although reality is different...

Why we don't see any such propaganda series from Pakistan media/ lollywood...

We can awesome series on Tariq Ismail Sagar's or A Hameed's Novels. I still remember Tariq Ismail Sagar's novel "Garift" and "Main Aik Jasoos Tha" ... awesomely written.. when you have to counter propaganda, you gotta do some.. but our producers seem oblivious to this fact.. it seems that it is only ISPR's responsibility ...

Why don't we make films on on our airforce achievements, military wins, like Battle of Tanks in Chwinda ... if India can make movies like border why can't we.. and I am not suggesting to make such fake stuff like bollywood.. we have so much truth to tell...

Our media should wake up and do something for national cause also.. This will also help propagate a nationalistic narrative to the world and domestic consumers..
India is a big market for Netflix, currently Netflix is offering the lowest price rate in world for india.
Pakistan isnt a big market in any sense, be it e sports or this until Pakistan builds up strong ecommerce nothing much will happen

You need (((friends))) in high places within the business to get a counter for this kind of stuff.
Its not that.
Just google how many people stream videos on YouTube

Once there are enough subscribers of Netflix in Pakistan then they will produce it. Maybe in few years.

Back
Top Bottom