What's new

Pakistani rangers killed an unarmed guy for no reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know what kind of society we live in? A messed up country where some fed us that we live in a ''Madina-e-sani'' and these rangers are a part of some ''Holy'' army,I say Bullshit.A reform is needed more than ever or we all will suffer,Let alone our coming generations.

Look at this movie clearly showing the facts and figures and why he got shot by the rangers....

from the movie it showz that he admitted the burgulary crime " saying I was Mujboor to do that"

so the rangerz did the right thing shot at his hand....gave him the punishment....right away .....cuz in the court he would have got away through bribery...anywayz...
I appreciate the Rangerz action ...Alhamdolillah....Rangerz followed the Islamic law...Masha-Allah....After this incident nobody gonna mess with the Islamic Laws the Laws of Allah SBWT....Insha-Allah......:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Look at this movie clearly showing the facts and figures and why he got shot by the rangers....

from the movie it showz that he admitted the burgulary crime " saying I was Mujboor to do that"

so the rangerz did the right thing shot at his hand....gave him the punishment....right away .....cuz in the court he would have got away through bribery...anywayz...
I appreciate the Rangerz action ...Alhamdolillah....Rangerz followed the Islamic law...Masha-Allah....After this incident nobody gonna mess with the Islamic Laws the Laws of Allah SBWT....Insha-Allah......:)

this guys is actually out of the emotinal equilibrium.....what Islam...i wish another DG die of chopper crash.....!!

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^^ how does it feel like :-\, do we need to kill General Afzal Muzaffar who sold people's pention for stock exchange scam (talking about NLC).....!!! just because he was poor , he was annihilated and you talk about ISLAM....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom